Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we be involved in the Greek-Persian War? Should we postpone the chat tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we be involved in the Greek-Persian War? Should we postpone the chat tonight?

I'm posting this thread because I'm very interested in the roadcage plan about our involvement in that war (look here ). However, we can't do anything without enough discussion and a Senate bill (We can't declare war without the Senate approval). Is tempting, but...
    Anyway, to do this, we have to postpone the chat tonight.
    What do you think about, guys? Please, discuss.
    RIAA sucks
    The Optimistas
    I'm a political cartoonist

This means that as FAM, I will be postponing my orders until this issue is decided upon.
    "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
    And the truth isn't what you want to see,
    Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
    - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Since the proposed bill is intervening on behalf of Greece instead of the reverse; DM orders shouldn't be affected as there are plenty of troops left over for the German war to wipe out Persia before WW sets in.

But I also note that half of the RGs haven't sent orders in yet.
      Last edited by joncnunn; February 3, 2003, 13:14.
      1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
      Templar Science Minister
      AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

The chat is postponed. The new Date & Time depends on some discussions and decisions.

Posted in other threads:

This chat need to be postponed, no doubts about it (we have already partial plans for workers integration, but we still missing some of the RA's orders under that new situation), and we surely will have an interesting discussion about a new war. The SMC have to plan it...
        The FAM Shiber is postponing his orders too. As soon the poll is posted, I'll schedule a new date and time, respecting the 72 hours limit. I'll post this announcement in the threads about the chat.

Originally posted by joncnunn
        Since the proposed bill is intervening on behalf of Greece instead of the reverse; DM orders shouldn't be affected as there are plenty of troops left over for the German war to wipe out Persia.

Agreed. The RA's should post your orders normally (we still missing some... )

Edit: Some kind of cross-posting, joncnunn.
        RIAA sucks
        The Optimistas
        I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

No RoPs. The rest are mere details.
          Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
          Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
          7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Postpone, Wipeout persia and weaken greece and rome. Hail the Great Banana

Comment

Working...
            X