Party Neutral Thread Mk. II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party Neutral Thread Mk. II

I've noticed complaints about invasion of party threads rising again, so I think it's time for this. If you see something in another party's thread you want to respond to, do it here. (That means you, GF. That means you, internal PBEM talkers. )

Just don't turn this into a flamefest or tank spamfest please. You know who you are.

Just watch Kloreep, this will get accused (like the first one) of being a Labor hangout.

Sounds good. Actually, this would be a great place to have party discussions, between DIA and Labor alike, perhaps DIA may have some questions? Or in turn, Labor may have some questions for DIA as well?

Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
    Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

Yes I think debates would be good they keep things flowing.
      Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
      Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
      President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

yeah... debates,

Lets argue the statement

"People have rights"
        Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
        King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
        ---------
        May God Bless.

Comment

Which people are you talking about Panzer32? Apolyton citizens?, Aztecs?, Romans?, Brits...?

Comment

yup I'll moderate the first debate and you can do the same for the next meshelic. We'll have a DIA, ALP, and Ind member debate.
            Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
            President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

Sounds good Nimitz!

Comment

Originally posted by Nimitz
                Yes I think debates would be good they keep things flowing.
                hi ,

, but we are allready doing that , ......

then again , party only debates in there own threads might be intresting , ...

have a nice DIA day
                - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

So Nimitz....Moderate!

We need a topic to discuss.....

Comment

Well first we need the people then I'll give the topic, for the DIA arnelos will most likely be it. I need an ALP and an Ind now.

Comment

Well....I'm the Chairman, so I'm in!

Comment

Originally posted by Meshelic
                        Just watch Kloreep, this will get accused (like the first one) of being a Labor hangout.
                        Everythread is a Labor hangout.

That's because the Labor Party takes a stand and supports its agenda while the DIA just makes up stuff and never actually does anything about the issues they supposedly support.

I've been trying like crazy to get them to actually try to accomplish ANYTHING in their agenda but they do nothing but lipservice.

Comment

Its the DIIA - Democratic Inactive Industrialists of Apolytonia
                          Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
                          King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
                          ---------
                          May God Bless.

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                            Everythread is a Labor hangout.

That's because the Labor Party takes a stand and supports its agenda while the DIA just makes up stuff and never actually does anything about the issues they supposedly support.

I've been trying like crazy to get them to actually try to accomplish ANYTHING in their agenda but they do nothing but lipservice.
                            hi ,

if you would take those artillery shell's out of your eyes , you would see that we actually do answer and give solutions , our ways of working however are not seen by many , but rest asure they are there , .....

we have done so many things the list is simply to long to write , so instead of writing that list we continue to work on other important stuff , .....

have a nice DIA day
                            - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                            - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                            WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Ghengis -

possible Topic of conversation

Speaking before the Senate...

*sorts through a few papers....*

"I'd like to bring this issue to everyone's attention. As many of you know, several independents have been calling for a switch to a Communist form of government lately, in light of the recent wave of weariness attached to our current war with the Axis of Evil.....

....and might I add that none of the suggestions were brought forth from Labor.... (this is where the Senate is supposed to laugh a little nervously...)

Regardless, this is an issue that deserves some attention, at least in studying how such a form of government would affect our nation beyond the initial obvious traits of that form of rule.

I pose the question to the Senate; who here among us is calling for this change? And who would like to support their opinion with facts, not heresay? Thank you."

*SMC Meshelic stands down and rest in his seat, awaiting the Senate's discussion and response*

Comment

Working...
                              X