No announcement yet.

Home, Sweet Home...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll have to do much better next time to achieve a "we love Aro day"...
    RIAA sucks
    The Optimistas
    I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

I think this happened to me at least once during one of my games. I don't remember much, only that the palace screen didn't ocme up for a good half of the game, and when I manually called it up, it let me place ten different pieces at once.

I think I read the reasoning behind the bug once, but can't remember anymore.

-- adaMada
      Civ 3 Democracy Game:
      PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
      Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

I always play on Emperor level, on tiny maps.

I have an update: I just finished the Theory of Evolution in that game (as Japan) and picked the same techs. I now have two turns left to discover Steel, the only thing that I can reserach at this moment and my Palace completed very recently.

The differences are that it's about 1760 AD in my game while this game is only in 1340 AD and also that I was able to build all Middle Age wonders except Sun Tzu and in addition built 4 of the Ancient Era ones (Colosus, Great Wall, Hanging Gardens, and Great Light House.) (I just captured the Pyraimds this turn.) Both the increased length of time it took to get techs & my numerous GWs are because the war mongeling Zulu took out the Greeks in the early middle ages & the Russians in the middle portion of the middle ages. The peaceful section of my REX alone resulted in me being #1 in territory the whole game. This was followed up by Zulus having some nearby cities defect to my empire, and in the current war that they initated without even demanding tribute (as they did the first two times), my capture of St Petersburg & Moscow during the age of defense. Largely thanks to my 3 Armies of 4 Calvaries each. (2 of the Armies were built via the MA.)
        1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
        Templar Science Minister
        AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Sounds like a good game, joncnunn!

I've been trying to get my games to catch up to where we are at in the Demo game....pretty close so far.
          Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
          Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

Originally posted by adaMada
            I think this happened to me at least once during one of my games. I don't remember much, only that the palace screen didn't ocme up for a good half of the game, and when I manually called it up, it let me place ten different pieces at once.

-- adaMada
            I have had this happen a few times... Still I wonder when the game will let us upgrade our palace...

Mss
            Remember.... pillage first then burn.

Comment

As soon as the German war ends I plan on placing Hospitals at the top of most cities build queues and reintegrating workers, boosting the population which will provide some workers to construct our Palace.
              1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
              Templar Science Minister
              AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Working...
              X