JUSTICES: Need that legal opinion...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUSTICES: Need that legal opinion...

Sorry if I'm going to annoy you with posting this publicly, but I'm in somewhat of a foul mood with my ISP being down all day...

I gave word to Nimitz to contact the members of the Court and get me a legal opinion ASAP on the legal status of the decision made by the citizens who voted in the "senate chat" held Saturday morning.

I've been offline due to my ISP being down since then and I don't yet have a PM in my box about that.

I'll grant that not all justices may have been able to respond yet or that you may not have come to decision on this yet, but I need to know one way or the other for the game to move.

The sooner I/we get that opinion, the better.

Thanks guys.
    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

I've gotten 2 responces so far it looks good I'll check my pms to see if I got the rest.
    Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
    Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
    President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

OK the I got three votes from the court they are saying you can go ahead. We will most likely not do anything to stop you barring some new facts.
      Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
      Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
      President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

Ok. Thank You.

I will, pending my ISP not COMPLETELY giving out on me in the next 10 minutes (which is far more a question than you might think), I'll see if I can post a new thread to announce a potential chat time.

Thanks again.
        Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
        Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
        7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Working...
        X