Fanatika (CFC) Relations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fanatika (CFC) Relations

Hello again, you probally don't remember me, but I am the ambassador to Apolytonia from Fanatika. I had to be away a while, but now I am back.

Right now we are at war with the Indians who have attacked our nation. I have no idea how much damage they did, but I'm finding out. Out RPG is as active as ever.

President: FortyJ
    Vice President: Octavian X
    Domestic Department FionnMcCumhall
    Foreign Affairs Department eyrei
    Military Department Falcon02
    Science Department CivGeneral
    Culture Plexus
    Chief Justice Veera Anlai
    Trade Chieftess
    Public Defender Shaitan

I hope to here what's going on your side.

edit: I request a thread for your embassies, so there won't have to be bumping or dieing realtions.
    Le Républicain Catholique

Re: Fanatika (CFC) Relations

Welcome again. Sorry to hear about Gandhi; backstabbing fellow, ain't he? Luckily, he's on one of the minor continents that we don't have a presence on, and has sided with us so far.

We're currently at war with Germany (a war we had been planning for a while), Rome (a former friend, until Caesar invaded our territory), and Babylon and China, minor civs that are allies of Rome. Bismarck is falling before our massive artillery corps, and Caesar has yet to hear back from any troops he sends into our territory; in short, things are going well.

Our government consists of:
    President Arnelos
    Vice President panag
    Domestic Minister Spiffor
    Supreme Military Commander E_T
    Foreign Affairs Minister ManicStarSeed

There are also many deputies and side jobs (two of which I hold myself), but there are too many to list here.

Originally posted by Zarn
    edit: I request a thread for your embassies, so there won't have to be bumping or dieing realtions.
    There's an embassy list in the Directory. Look in the Misc/Informal section.

Comment

Thank you. You have been too kind. I'll keep you guys up to date on Fanatika in our embassy thread.
      Le Républicain Catholique

Comment

Working...
      X