In search of legal counsel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In search of legal counsel

I anticipate the need to initiate a DG court case in the near future. Would members of our DG group with professional experience in this area please PM me for particulars.

Ssgt roadcage (retired)
    I used to be a builder. That was before I played Civ III

Oh no..... not another one..... care to enlighten the court? PM would be fine.
    If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

for what?
      “...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.” --Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

Comment

Originally posted by MJW
        for what?
        Obviously not for the public to know right now, hence Godking the judge asking for it by PM...
        Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
        Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

MJW -ygpm-

Comment

Roadcage,
            If it wouldn't be too much trouble or reveal any information you don't want revealed, would you mind letting me know what the case is on as well? If it interests me, I might be willing to serve as your legal counsel, as long as it would not interfere with the present case.

-- adaMada
            Civ 3 Democracy Game:
            PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
            Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

adaMada ygpm

for the Forum....

What I am doing, is trying to create within the DG framework, an example of how our legal system really works in RL

That is to say
              The parties huff and puff in public
              while
              they scurry around in the background
              trying to resolve the problem
              by ANY method other than a court case

And what you are seeing is my attempts to solicit counsel. In RL, this solicitation phase would not be necessary as the hypothetical parties would most likely have staff counsel.

Due to the distasteful nature in DG terms of what I believe to be the worst case outcome, I prefer to remain private at this time. I do this to enhance the chances for pre-court action resolution, and for the good of the game. I only wish that other parties to other suits would have taken a similar path.

Ssgt roadcage (retired)

Comment

Did my PM help..... If possible, can you give me an update. Thanks.

GK
                If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

I don't know what helped, or even if anything at all was ever needed. Recent postings in the open forum have shown my original concern unfounded.

It really doesn't matter how it happened, I will simply continue to believe that Great Banana works in mysterious ways.

Ssgt roadcage (retired)
                  Last edited by roadcage; January 9, 2003, 23:16.

Comment

Working...
                  X