Seeking update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking update

Can someone give me a brief synopsis since I left (before the war on Germany started...I think Rome had just declared war on us)

Personally, I am between computers at the moment. Have a new one, just have not had time to hook it up lately. Good thing for this trusty laptop...

Would have been more active during my trip but the last few weeks were actually bouncing around Nevada, and there were...other...things to occupy my spare time...let's just say that my paycheck is only a small portion of what I brought home
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

We've killed massive amounts of Roman and German units, suffering only few casualties. We've taken several German cities so far (3 IIRC) and one Roman city. Germany has fallen to anarchy some time after we took the first city.
    We're about to finish Atomic Theory, Toe and Hoover's Dam immediately afterwards. We've constructed Universal Sufferage with a leader from the German war, and we have a leader from the Roman front that we're probably going to use for a palace switch to Macross City.
    "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
    And the truth isn't what you want to see,
    Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
    - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

There are two Gazette issues I published - but did not send out via email. Look for the threads, volume xxx and xxxi. Welcome back.

GK
      If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Re: Seeking update

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
        my paycheck is only a small portion of what I brought home
        That is only justice : so many men are only bringing home a small portion of their paycheck...
        Statistical anomaly.
        The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Hey Unorthodox! Glad to see you're back!
          Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
          Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

Big huge discussion about freeing the slaves, especially before the paid wokers are brought in.

THere was a bill about this, and it was Veto'ed. But the Veto is currently in court, because it was posted about 7 hours after teh 72 hour time limit for such things. But, as Arnelos was absent for 2 days, the Cabinet is fighting the issue. Thread is topped.

We watched Cologne being razed to the ground by the Greeks, it would have fallen to us the next turn, if it had held. We captured Rome's Bundisium, after we had found out that it had just 1 Vet Cavalry defending it.

Killed Lots of Romans, Germans & Babylonians. Currently shelling Berlin into Rubble and working on Frankfurt.

E_T
            Come and see me at WePlayCiv
            Worship the Comic here!
            Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Working...
            X