Plan for English War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plan for English War

In response to the current poll indicating that England is the target of choice I have been instructed to update operation" Take out bad Elizabeth" or TOBE, with tanks in mind. Well here it is the plan for a 20 tank asault on England, there are variants of this that will bring in up to 40 tanks, the only difference is that actions designated later turns could take place sooner. The plan calls for all the southern tier or English cities to be taken in the first turn. At least 2 of these will be reduced using massed artillery to reduce the defenders to uselessness. We also have the option(not shown) of using massed calvary for some of the assaults. After the inital attack units will rest and artillery protected by infantry will begin the shelling of London. If we have more troops it is likely that there will be an amphibious assault on the english north at the canterbury point in the first turn. Currently this is a 10 turn plan requiring 20 tanks+40 artillery.
    Aggie
    Attached Files
    The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

I take it you're running for SMC Aggie?
    Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
    Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

If we take out the English, we probably want to raze the southern ones because they heavily overlap with our own cities.
      Last edited by joncnunn; January 6, 2003, 13:37.
      1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
      Templar Science Minister
      AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Actually I'm not running for SMC, at least not this term, I did this at the request of our current SMC. This gives us an idea of what we'll need for an attack so we can plan accordingly. As far as razing that is a decision for others later on.
        Aggie
        The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Yes, I had Asked Aggie to update his TOBE Plan, for Tanks, Artillary & Cavalry assaults.

As the planing for this needs to be started now and I don't anticipate us being ready until the end of the next term (term 8) or the begining of the term afterwards (Term 9), I had wanted to have the plan debaited now and work on it's builds planned, in the long term picture.

Yes, we have time to get the peices into place for this AND still have the other Improvements that we still need to build, completed. So this plan should satisfy everyone's wants.

E_T
          Come and see me at WePlayCiv
          Worship the Comic here!
          Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

War is opon us.......E_T/Aggie are both right in planning.
            Petsovernight.com 0.0000001 owner

Ambassador to Legoland on the Lux Invicta Team
            Member of: Team Lux Invicta (PTW Demo Game)

Comment

Working...
            X