Where to find old(er) saves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find old(er) saves?

I've gone through all the pages of in this forum, but I can't find any saves before 910 AD. Would anyone be so kind as to point me to where I can find them?

I should take a minute to say this is the most fascinating idea I've heard of for Civ. I'd say it ranks well above traditional multiplayer.

TIA for any help

I used to have a huge collection of saves ranging from around 3000 bc to present. You can find screen shots of the first couple turns on the forum.

Your best bet is to spam.. I mean IM and politely ask someone like Trip if you could have an old save. (Use the msg board IMer)

Comment

You mean PM, right? Or is there an IM built into the board?

Comment

Look on the forum! Just change the bottom right hand corner date to "the beginning" and see all the posts in this forum!

Ex: Here is a turnchat thread from 1475BC (with saves):

Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
        King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
        ---------
        May God Bless.

Comment

Ummm...I retract the question. I'll blame it on information overload with the new interface and all....that's the ticket.

Thanks Panzer...may your treads never be broken.

Comment

Working...
          X