No announcement yet.

Inter Site Demo Game Invitation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BetaHound : you got known pretty quickly on these boards, and are now compeltely part of the house. You're a worthy ambassador at the UN of 1BigCommunity

Oh, and the Frenchspeaking team isn't exclusively Apolytonian, so Apolyton would be a neighbour like any other to us
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Crousto - bien sur - je comprend.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
        BetaHound : you got known pretty quickly on these boards, and are now compeltely part of the house. You're a worthy ambassador at the UN of 1BigCommunity

Oh, and the Frenchspeaking team isn't exclusively Apolytonian, so Apolyton would be a neighbour like any other to us
        Spiffor. Thank-you. I appreciate the vote of confidence.

I will start a "call to arms" thread.

And - kentonio - I will be Apolyton's rep at the UN.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Thank you dude, I look forward to seeing you in the debate.

Kentonio

Comment

FYI, I'm behind Crousto and Spiffor in the French Speaking team

Vive la France !!
            Hosting and playing the Civ4BtS APT
            Ex-Organizador y jugador de Civ4BtS Progressive Games

Comment

In regards to BetaHound's unsureness of my involvment, I'll say that I'm in, but in a month I won't be available all the time (like now) from anywhere from 1 to 5 months.
              Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
              Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

If you're still open to new members for the 'Poly team, count me in. Like everyone else, I cannot promise 100% commitment, but I'll keep up as best I can.

Vive 'Poly!

Dominae
                And her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

Comment

Welcome Dominae. And yes - very open to new members.

Got your name down - for others going through this thread - the actual sign up thread is:

Thanks.

Comment

Add me to the list for the Apolyton Regulars team.

--Togas
                    Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
                    Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
                    Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
                    Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

Of course the French don't want to be on the same team as the rest of us....

just kidding

Comment

No, we don't want to be on the French team. :P

Add me to the regulars (I definietley do not speak french)
                        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

eh - qu'est que me dit??

je sais - woof woof woof grrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Comment

I'd say the British, Israelis and Canadians here would have just as good of a seperate team going.

I'd rather be on the Regulars though....

The Israeli team would spend most of it's time fighting each other! Imagine Meshelic, Shiber, panag, Eli, etc all on one team. That would be a civil war waiting to happen....and we all know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Meshelic
                              I'd say the British, Israelis and Canadians here would have just as good of a seperate team going.

I'd rather be on the Regulars though....

The Israeli team would spend most of it's time fighting each other! Imagine Meshelic, Shiber, panag, Eli, etc all on one team. That would be a civil war waiting to happen....and we all know it.
                              hi ,

when our honor is at stake we shall unite

and united we shall conquer

have a nice day
                              - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                              - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                              WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Originally posted by panag

hi ,

when our honor is at stake we shall unite

and united we shall conquer

have a nice day
                                I'd like to think it's when our survival is at stake we unite (although I'm talking about Israelis in general, not this hypothetical team).

*sigh* if only Israel could be united right now, in the face of all the worldwide adversity....

anyways, moving along.....

Comment

Working...
                                X