New Secret Weapon against Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Secret Weapon against Germany

I would like to unveil the plans for... (drum roll) the Banack Missile!

The Banack Missile, also known as the BM-3.14159, outwardly looks like a tube with a big round thing on top. In fact, it IS a tube with a big round thing on top. Inside the tube is a lot of alcohol. At the bottom of the tube is a thin nozzle. When the alcohol is ignited, all of the drunk ten-year-olds trying to drink it recieve third-degree burns and/or die. Actually, hot gases are forced out of the nozzle at high speeds, theoritically propelling the missile at high speeds towards the intended target, but in real life landing it on your house. The burning alcohol lights another fuse that, when it reaches its end, trigger a small explosive charge in the big round thing, spreading the banack (which is powdery) all over the intended target, making all of the people there high and easy targets for the drunk ten-year-olds.

I wish I had had such good planning last term.
    "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
    Former President, C3SPDGI

Comment

Well, I wasn't here then j/k

Comment

allright kids.... stand back
        Moo Goes the Cow, Onk Goes the pig, Baa Goes the Sheep, War goes the Bush

Comment

Working...
        X