Apology for 2 day absense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apology for 2 day absense

My apologies on my nearly 2 day absense.

It is related to the same issue which caused me to cancel the chat on Sunday and my absense for most of that day.

Just to let people know a bit of what's up, it's that a college friend of mine was riding her bicycle last week and was killed in a hit-and-run car accident. I found out JUST as the chat was about to start on Sunday, which is why I cancelled it on only a moment's notice.

Since I was unable to travel the 2000 miles for the funeral having found out so late and what little I could do in terms of condolence has already been done, it shouldn't affect my time in the future.

Somewhat unrelated, I am planning to head out to see friends and others out there probably within the next month or so, but that will likely be a weekend during the next term. If I'm still in office then, I'm sure whoever is my Vice President or Vice Minister can handle stuff just fine.

Thanks for understanding.
    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

We forgive you.

Comment

I'm really sorry Arnelos. Are you feeling alright?
      "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
      And the truth isn't what you want to see,
      Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
      - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

I'm sorry, Arnelos. I hope everything is ok with you.
        RIAA sucks
        The Optimistas
        I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Very understandable.
          Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
          King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
          ---------
          May God Bless.

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
            We forgive you.
            I'm very sorry to hear about your friend.

We forgive you, but this still gives us another reason to start an impeachment process!

Impeachment process one> The illegal MPPS.

Impeachment process two> I don't remember what it is anymore.

Impeachment process three> Cancelling the turnchat.

We're going to set a record for the most number of impeachments we can bring against one person at the same time!

(Note that I'm not actually trying to impeach anybody, its just that with all the frivilous court cases and impeachments going on, I figure we could see how many we could really bring against someone at once.)

Comment

Impeachment process four: Your Palpatine avatar gives us the idea that you're going to take over the demogame

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

I'm very sorry to hear about your friend.

We forgive you, but this still gives us another reason to start an impeachment process!

Impeachment process one> The illegal MPPS.

Impeachment process two> I don't remember what it is anymore.

Impeachment process three> Cancelling the turnchat.

We're going to set a record for the most number of impeachments we can bring against one person at the same time!

(Note that I'm not actually trying to impeach anybody, its just that with all the frivilous court cases and impeachments going on, I figure we could see how many we could really bring against someone at once.)
                hi ,

great we are going nutz

have a nice day
                - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

We already ARE nuts.

Comment

Working...
                  X