Happy New Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year

Happy New Year everybody! Let the champaign flow! Going to let the fireworks off and eat a dozen of doughnut balls!

Aidun
    "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
    Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Happy New Year for you too, Aidun! For all of us!
    I'll see the fireworks here, in Ipanema...
    RIAA sucks
    The Optimistas
    I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Olha que coisa mas linda mas cheia
      De graca e ela menina que vem
      E que passa
      num doce balanco a caminho do mar
      Moca do corpo dourado do sol de Ipanema
      O seu balancado e mais que um poema
      E a coisa mais linda que eu ja vi passar

Ah! Por que estou tao sozinho?
      Ah! Por que tudo e tao triste?
      Ah! A beleza que existe
      A beleza que nao e so minha
      Que tambem passa sozinha

Ah! se ela soubesse que quando ela passa
      O mundo sorrindo se enche de graca
      E fica mais lindo por causa do amor
      Happy new year all ! (gotta leave to the party now )
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Wubble!

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

(insert lyrics here)

Happy new year all ! (gotta leave to the party now )
          RIAA sucks
          The Optimistas
          I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

hi ,

happy new year to all of you , no matter if you have a MAC or not , no matter what race , religion , size , gender or planet you are from , ....

have a nice new year
            - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
            - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
            WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Happy 1305 AB!!!
              Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
              King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
              ---------
              May God Bless.

Comment

I agree with panag, except on the part about Mac users

Comment

Hope everybody has a safe & happy New Year.

E_T
                  Come and see me at WePlayCiv
                  Worship the Comic here!
                  Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Quite hung-over. Feel like I was put away wet and on top of it someone forgot to shave the scum off of my tongue........ Guess it was a good new years party......... Working on the Gazette, as the first time I did it my power went out and I lost 2 hours of work this morning.... I hate doing things over and over unless it is with a pretty woman........... may you all have a good, fortunate, and happy new year.

GK
                    If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Working...
                    X