No announcement yet.

Is Friday too early for next turnchat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Friday too early for next turnchat?

Ministers, Deputy Ministers, and Regional Admins:

Is Friday (as I originally suggested) too early for the next turnchat? It seems that nearly everyone is out of communication for the holiday and that it might be difficult getting orders from everyone by tomorrow evening.

We can have the turnchat on Saturday if it would be easier.

PLEASE respond and let me know. I will go ahead and post an orders thread for those who are already ready or will soon be so.
    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

I can not Saturday or most likely Sunday, as I'll be out of town for that time (leaving Sat afternoon, returning Sunday afternoon).

E_T
    Come and see me at WePlayCiv
    Worship the Comic here!
    Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

I would like friday best since I'm a sooner is better kinda of guy, but anyday is fine.
      Aggie
      The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

I can make the orders today, so Friday or Saturday is
        Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
        King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
        ---------
        May God Bless.

Comment

do it

oh yeah I don't hold a position, but a do enjoy watching and making the occasional (well everyone wishes occasional) wise crack.

Comment

Ack. Better get moving on orders...

But yeah, I should be able to do them before then, as long as it's not a morning chat. (And hopefully I'll have 'em done tonight.)

Comment

Um... anyone know what happened to MSS?

Comment

TENTATIVE CHAT TIME SHOULD BE TOMORROW MORNING (SATURDAY, DECEMBER 28th) AT 1500 GMT (10 a.m. EST)

I have no FAM orders at this time and many RA's have not posted orders for Spiffor to use. Citing this, I simply don't feel comfortable holding a chat on short notice tonight.

E_T will be unable to make the chat tomorrow, but he has been conscientious enough to leave extensive orders for at least the next 2 turns. If he can leave more orders or name a deputy (Meshelic or Aggie, his deputies, or another) to stand in for the SMC tomorrow in the chat, that would be awesome.

Comment

HERE I AM.

That crummy court case took what little time I had for the past few days. As it does not seem to matter now, Friday night or Saturday is fine.

You have orders for the next two turns. I will look into finishing up later on tonight. That shoud get you going. IIRC, nothing is expiring untill the beginning of NEXT turnchat. But we still need to get Refining.

Mss
                  Remember.... pillage first then burn.

Comment

Working...
                  X