War Academy: Abananaba Minor Theater of Operation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War Academy: Abananaba Minor Theater of Operation

I have some questions and ideas about the Abananaba Minor Theater of Operations.

Does Rome have Replacable Parts?

If it does, we need to pay more attention to the AM theater.
    We know that Rome's Enemies in AM don't have RP. If the Romans do, they will walk all over Iroquois and Russia with their Infantry as they posses the sole sourse of rubber in AM. If this happens, Rome would suddenly become a more powerful enemy than Germany. We must do what we can to suport our Allies in the area. I think we should either gift RP to all our allies and set up a LPT deal for Rubber to them or go for the throat. Ceaser sent 14 riflemen at us. We wiped them out. I would bet that Rome no longer has any type of offensive force right now and is currently building Inf in almost all of its cities to unleash on AM. If we strike now, before he gets his Inf army together, we would be able to virtualy walk through him like we did against Persia after we withstood their offensive attack (over 20 Archers IIRC).

Time is short. Ceaser will have an Infantry Army together soon.
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

If we can divert a small force of only a few cavalries and artillery to the Roman front then I think we'd be able to keep the Romans busy and prevent them from expanding into Iroq./Bab./Russian territory.
    "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
    And the truth isn't what you want to see,
    Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
    - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Hmmmm... like a Roman And Babylonian Interference Division?

A RABID Force if you will? I like that idea.
      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

We can find out real easily if rome has RP, just open negotiations and see the tech situation.
        Aggie
        The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

It hasn't been five turns since they declared war yet.
          "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
          And the truth isn't what you want to see,
          Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
          - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

It is entirely possible that they have RP. We sold it to our Allies & Germany. Germany might have sold it to Rome, or one of our Allies might have sold it to Rome's Allies and then they could have sold it to Rome.

THis is something that the SMC needs to plan for.

E_T
            Come and see me at WePlayCiv
            Worship the Comic here!
            Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

kill kill kill

wish them a happy holiday

kill kill kill

give a choice baby or two to duddha

make them regret ever knowing we existed, make their homes ours, and lets get the domination victory.

Just my idea, of course.
              If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

hi ,

we could sent in some proction forces to block of advancing troops , ....... the could form a shield , a wall sort to speak off , .....

have a nice X-mass day
                - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

My plans for the Roman Front will be here shortly. I'll post them here and in E_T's war thread.

Deputy SMC Meshelic
                  Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
                  Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

Working...
                  X