CFCS - Citizens For a Coffee Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFCS - Citizens For a Coffee Shop

Roleplay seems to have evolved rapidly in the past week. If we want that to continue, I suggest that we start a 'Coffee Shop thread'.
    In order to push that initiative ahead, I have started the CFCS (no allusion to CivFanatics intended) movement - Citizens For a Coffee Shop.
    I say we can't go on roleplaying in the streets! We need a more orderly place where we can tell our tales and share our adventures. Besides, the streets are getting chilly and I'd really appreciate a nice warm place which serves nice warm cups of coffee, and a coffee shop is just it.
    So, if we're going to build a coffee shop then we first have to decide on what to call it (or we could just pick the generic 'Apolytonian Coffee Shop' name), where to build it and who should build it. Any ideas?
    "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
    And the truth isn't what you want to see,
    Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
    - Phantom of the Opera

What's wrong with the Banana King Taverns? This fine establishment has allowed roleplay to take place in its pub rooms for over a thousand years.

They do serve coffee you know.

Comment

Then let's open a 'Banana King Tavern' thread. It's the concept that matters, not the title.
      - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Should have joined the RP team........

Oh well. Your loss.
        If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Originally posted by Shiber
          Then let's open a 'Banana King Tavern' thread. It's the concept that matters, not the title.
          As a Dutchman I must say anything about this as we have a lot of experience here in Holland.
          Coffeeshops are ok, but we're not yet drugsage. Taverns fit better in the age we're living in.
          Secondary: the more south you go in North-Western Europe, the better the food tastes the more taverns, less coffeshops you find and more pleasant atmosphere you taste, so better taverns than coffeeshops.

Aidun
          "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
          Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

Originally posted by GodKing
            Should have joined the RP team........

Oh well. Your loss.
            Save that for the trash talking thread in the C3PtWDG forum.
            Last edited by Shiber; December 24, 2002, 13:09.
            - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Originally posted by Aidun
              the more south you go in North-Western Europe,

I'm already disoriented! Just show me where the bar stool is, I need to, er, lie down for a second here...
              - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Originally posted by Shiber

Save that for the trash talking thread
                I thought that is what this is......... ... a trash thread, my bad.....

forgive me
                If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

No, we're still planning the trash talking thread. We don't really have one yet.
                  - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                    What's wrong with the Banana King Taverns? This fine establishment has allowed roleplay to take place in its pub rooms for over a thousand years.

They do serve coffee you know.
                    hi ,

the problem is that they dont hand out bribes , .... some are not looking for a new place , they are looking for a place where they can run a protection racket

have a nice X-mass day
                    - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                    - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                    WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Roleplaying is a beautifal element of running a nation, I think we need organised debates between the political parties, that there would be beautifal, we should also run a new poll on whos in what parties as a few new parties have popped up.

Regards
                      Don't let them make you think your free, all men are born free yet everywhere they are in chains. Break these chains that bind me I'll be free again

Comment

We could call it "Polybucks"....

Of course I'd rather have the brew of Ghenghis's tavern
                        Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
                        Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

Originally posted by Meshelic
                          We could call it "Polybucks"....

Of course I'd rather have the brew of Ghenghis's tavern
                          hi ,

, they dont serve Bud there

have a nice day
                          - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                          - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                          WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Originally posted by panag

hi ,

, they dont serve Bud there

have a nice day
                            huh?
                            Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
                            Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

Originally posted by Aidun
                              As a Dutchman I must say anything about this as we have a lot of experience here in Holland.
                              As a Dutchman, I must agree with Aidun . What was it you said, again..?
                              Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

Working...
                              X