Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Newer better what policy do you support (this one better work)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Newer better what policy do you support (this one better work)

what do you support.
    Warmonger
    7.69%
    Builder
    11.19%
    War-Builder
    10.49%
    Nationalist
    9.09%
    Pragmatist
    11.89%
    Religous
    8.39%
    Anti-religous
    6.99%
    Idealist
    6.99%
    Technocracy
    12.59%
    Anti-worker
    4.90%
    Pro-worker
    9.79%
    Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
    Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
    President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

ah good we can pick more than one now!
    Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
    Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

i like anything with 'War' 'anti-' or 'ist'

Comment

Yay! War-Builder is up there.

Comment

It's a beauty mate, warmonger religious and nationalist I think support what I'm roleplaying here
          Don't let them make you think your free, all men are born free yet everywhere they are in chains. Break these chains that bind me I'll be free again

Comment

I checked 'em all!
            I used to be a builder. That was before I played Civ III

Comment

Kewl, multiple choice polls. About time, but Thank the gOdZ and the Great Banana.

E_T
              Come and see me at WePlayCiv
              Worship the Comic here!
              Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

~61% votes pragmatist so far!
                Interesting. Pragmatist seems to appeal to everyone, most likely because it can be attributed to every voter's policy or approach to the game.
                I haven't heard of anyone who would testify that his playing style is inpragmatic, except for in certain cases, such as when playing scenarios where you're not allowed to do certain things or you have to do certain other things that are detrimental for your progress in the game, either for the challenge or to simulate scenarios that actually occured.
                "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
                And the truth isn't what you want to see,
                Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
                - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

KILL KILL KILL.........

oops... did I type that out loud?????

Actually, I play as a combination builder/warrior.... depends on the civ. I like playing with random civs lately. I picked technocrat as it is usually my secondary priority after the builder/warrior combo.
                  If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Originally posted by Shiber
                    ~61% votes pragmatist so far!
                    Interesting. Pragmatist seems to appeal to everyone, most likely because it can be attributed to every voter's policy or approach to the game.
                    Pragmatist definitely describes my playstyle, but I didn't check it. Especially now that I'm in a party, I no longer judge things solely by the in-game results.

That doesn't mean I'm going completely ethical. But I certainly object to razing cities, slaves, etc.

Comment

A war-building nationalistic idealist who is pro worker.

Kewl.
                      Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
                      Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

So is this poll much better than the last?
                        Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
                        President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

Originally posted by Nimitz
                          So is this poll much better than the last?
                          I will respond to that by rating this thread.

Comment

I'm wondering if I should start an opinion poll organization?

Comment

Working...
                            X