What is a Democracy game??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a Democracy game??

... could you make a sticky post explaining what is a Democracy game or do you want to keep it insider info only?

Lernu la internacian lingvon!

Ok, we need that New Member FAQ...

adaMada and Kloreep (I think those were the other ones working on it), let me know which sections you need me to do. I'll sit down probably tomorrow (around X-mas shopping) and write my sections.

It just needs to be done.
    Last edited by Arnelos; December 19, 2002, 18:01.
    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

I haven't worked on it, but with Unortho gone for now, it probably does need another writer.

I'll see if I can dig up the FAQ thread later, but right now I need to do my orders.

Comment

In short, it is a single game where a large group of us are playing it together. We do this to learn from eachother and to have fun. For example, before I started here, I won about 50% of the time on regent. Now I win about 20-30% on emperor and I won my first diety game about a week ago (spanish, huge map, 16 civs - random map - pangia, wet, 3 billion, domination victory, score around 4500, in 1980's I think ).
        If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

It's alot of fun. It's taught me enough to go from emporer to diety, mostly because there we're a few things I tried to show mathematically, like the utility of granaries in Civ III we're erroneous. I've learned alot and hopefully have taught alot.

Comment

I've had the FAQ thread on my list of C3DG-Things-To-Do for a while now . As soon as exams are over (Tomorrow ), I plan to bump up the thread (I already did a TOC that we can use to start with), and work on rediving up the workload now UnOrthO's left. It shouldn't be that hard to get it done -- luckly, most of it won't require much writing, and what we do write will only need to be done once, unlike a project like the Gazette, where it's writing an equal amount of work every week.

-- adaMada
            Civ 3 Democracy Game:
            PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
            Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

Originally posted by adaMada
              I've had the FAQ thread on my list of C3DG-Things-To-Do for a while now . As soon as exams are over (Tomorrow ), I plan to bump up the thread (I already did a TOC that we can use to start with), and work on rediving up the workload now UnOrthO's left. It shouldn't be that hard to get it done -- luckly, most of it won't require much writing, and what we do write will only need to be done once, unlike a project like the Gazette, where it's writing an equal amount of work every week.

-- adaMada
              adaMada,

Please check out the ancient new member guide I've topped (the one Ninot wrote back in JULY). It's quite extensive and could be of some help to us
              Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
              Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
              7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Working...
              X