1270 A.D. Orders Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E_T : I've overridden Ghengis' order.
    The rationale behind it is that we aren't sure of getting a GL before discovering scientific theory, and once ToE is built, we'll have electronics immediately (i.e Hoover Dam available)
    If we get a GL from this war, Hoover Dam will be ready immediately, which will give us a very significant boost. Hence, keeping the Gl would be a good idea.
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Oh, I agree and thanks for overriding his orders. I just couldn't beleave his rational for the change, is all.

E_T
      Come and see me at WePlayCiv
      Worship the Comic here!
      Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

You're all right there is no possible way we can generate a GL out of 50 -60 combats with Elite units.

Same argument by the same people in the Persian War ( we got two Wonders in 3 turns out of that one and these same people said we wouldn't get a single GL?)

Comment

As far as I'm concerened, we will be stopping the gameplay if and when we get a GL.

I hope that we do get one, but there are no gaurentees.

E_T
          Come and see me at WePlayCiv
          Worship the Comic here!
          Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Working...
          X