:-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :-)

We've whored Replaceable Parts for incredible amounts of cash and gpt, which we can put into rushing, military and more research. Thanks to RP, our workers work twice as fast, in addition to their natural industriousness. We've got lots of rubber. Almost all of our territory is railroaded, and thanks to RP we can railroad the rest even faster. We will build a few wonders on our own very soon. We are kicking Roman ass, and we'll soon kick some German ass as well. Our diplomatic plans have been carried out perfectly. The Heroic Epic has been built, and we're expecting more Great Leaders any time now.
    Everything is finally coming together.

Dunno why I had to create this thread. I guess I'm just really happy about where the game is going and I wanted to share my happiness with you.
    "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
    And the truth isn't what you want to see,
    Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
    - Phantom of the Opera

Happy. Happy. Joy. Joy.

If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Given the likehood of more Great Leaders, perhaps a pre-poll on Great Leaders would be in order.
      1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
      Templar Science Minister
      AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Last edited by Shiber; December 18, 2002, 14:17.
        "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
        And the truth isn't what you want to see,
        Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
        - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

*Addresses the crowd*
          Dear citizens of the great Apolytonian Democracy,now is not the time for rejoice, but a time for perparation and meditation.

Before us lies a great challenge: a dark cloud has descended upon us, enemy legions from Rome have already crossed our southern boarder, only to be stopped by the brave men and women that fought day and night so that the citizens Apolytonia, Gaia, Macross city, The Forbidden City, and other cities could sleep well at night. And now, war with Germany has commenced, and the drafting of citizens has begun. Fear not! for we are backed by our strong economy, our superior technology and backed aided by our allies: the English, the Greek, Russia, Aztecs the Irouqois, as well as powers of the new world: Japan and India.

This war will be one, and Apolytonia will re-establish itself as the leading world power!

*roars from the crowd*

But we must make sacrifice, the belt must be tighten, as our military will require all of the support it can get. Our boys and girls will have to fight on foreign lands, and some might not return. But they will be remembered and cherished as the heroes, who will help us bring a better tommorow!
          Save the rainforests!
          Join the us today and say NO to CIV'ers chopping jungles

Comment

Yes indeed, as I leave office I can say that our country is in good shape and that I can take some time off knowing that we are BOTH scientific and militarily unequaled. When I first entered the government we were a small nation of 8 or so cities(1/2 from freshly taken america) and as I leave government(temporarily) we are an empire without equal that can pretty much do as we please. We have come a long way and I see that now the question is not will we win, but when will we win. Now I can ACTUALLY play PTW, since I will have time. Of course I will stay around to give advice and help where I can but the current government seems to be doing just fine without my help and butting in.
            Aggie
            The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie
              Yes indeed, as I leave office I can say that our country is in good shape and that I can take some time off knowing that we are BOTH scientific and militarily unequaled. When I first entered the government we were a small nation of 8 or so cities(1/2 from freshly taken america) and as I leave government(temporarily) we are an empire without equal that can pretty much do as we please. We have come a long way and I see that now the question is not will we win, but when will we win. Now I can ACTUALLY play PTW, since I will have time. Of course I will stay around to give advice and help where I can but the current government seems to be doing just fine without my help and butting in.
              Aggie
              hi ,

good luck with your PTW challenges

have a nice day
              - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
              - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
              WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Congratulations, President Aggie. Our Nation is bigger, better and stronger. Great term! Thanks!
                RIAA sucks
                The Optimistas
                I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Originally posted by Shiber
                  Cool. Ren and Stimpy!

Memories of junior high school...
                  Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                  Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                  7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Junior High....
                    More like freshman year in collage.....

I feel old.
                    If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

As I reliquish the office of the Domestic Ministries, I look once more on what We as a Nation and I have helped Wrought. It is with a Glad Heart and a bit of Whimsy, that I now go to lead our troops off to War. I will greatly miss this office, but I'm glad that it's in good hands

I do plan on releasing my End of Term City Status Report and Notes to the New DM someting tonight. Watch for it...

E_T
                      Come and see me at WePlayCiv
                      Worship the Comic here!
                      Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

ohhh a happy feel good thread.

Aggie, thank you that monument is well deserved.

really there are so many people to thank for the fine state this great nation is in.

Great Job everyone

As the new FAM, I hope I can do my share in furthering the successes of those that came befor me.

Mss
                        Remember.... pillage first then burn.

Comment

Shiber - great thread - Let's all celebrate and light up a banana!
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Working...
                          X