Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SENATE BILL: Integration of Susa and Honorification of Duddha

Second try...

This bill is a recommendation to the DM. Should this bill pass, the senate makes the following recommendation to the Domestic Minister:

The senate strongly recommends the Domestic Minister rename the former Persian city of Susa to "El Duderino".
    Poll lasts 3 days.

P.S. Yes, I know honorification isn't a word
    Yea (I spelled it right :p)
    75.00%
    Nay
    25.00%
    Abstain
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

If this one fails you I will support your next bill "to rename the city of Apolyton to El Duderino". So unless you want El Duderino to be your capital's name I suggest you vote for this bill.

Comment

If this one fails you I will support your next bill "to rename the city of Apolyton to El Duderino". So unless you want El Duderino to be your capital's name I suggest you vote for this bill.
      mabye i should vote no.
      Duddha: I will return...
      Arnelos: ... and the civilizied world shudders ...
      "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
      Free California!

Comment

I vote Yea!

Comment

so...if we vote No, then Apolyton will be renamed El Duderino? (maybe )

I hope so...I'll hold my vote until someone explains
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
            GF, it seems that your threat is working
            Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
            Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
            7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

If it is in honor of Dudda, should it not be called "El Duddarino"?

Mss
              Remember.... pillage first then burn.

Comment

There are so many parties in Apolytonian history that I'm honestly not aware of all of them
                mrmitchell, just read your sig. hahaha

If it is in honor of Dudda, should it not be called "El Duddarino"?
                It comes from my sig:
                I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing...
                it is a quote from The Big Lebowski, i live in Venice, CA. and feel some reverance for the Dude.
                Duddha: I will return...
                Arnelos: ... and the civilizied world shudders ...
                "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
                Free California!

Comment

Well, I'd rather have our capital called El Duderino, so I vote "no". No offense to Duddha .

"You can never go wrong voting for a bill that fails or against a bill that passes."
                  meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

As we are all slightly insane, I will just go along and vote yes.........

GK
                    If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Same here...
                      RIAA sucks
                      The Optimistas
                      I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Bumping to Front Page

E_T
                        Come and see me at WePlayCiv
                        Worship the Comic here!
                        Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Yay! It passed.

I think GhengisFarb controls Susa. Ghengis, you want to do the honors and order the change?

Comment

Originally posted by Kloreep
                            Yay! It passed.

I think GhengisFarb controls Susa. Ghengis, you want to do the honors and order the change?
                            Updating orders now.

Comment

Working...
                            X