Term 7 Directory Submitions & Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Term 7 Directory Submitions & Comments

This thread is for submissions to & comments on the Term 7 Directory.
    Last edited by Kloreep; December 17, 2002, 17:01.

Perhaps the DIA policy thread that Arnelos just posted should be lumped alongside the Labor Party thread in the misc section....in the interests of fairness I guess.
    Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
    Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

If Arnelos wants a DIA thread in the Misc section, he can get over to this thread and submit it. (Or submit all the recent DIA threads, if he wants.) adaMada submitted the Labor Party thread last term, and I only tossed outdated threads from the old Directory (which was most of 'em, but a few were active or recent enough to be included in Term 7).

Some changes I'm planning:
      - Adding information on Court members & term limits to the Judiciary section. I need someone to give me names & terms remaining, though. (Someone - WB, I think - posted a list of limits in another thread, but can't really use it if names aren't attached.)
      - Add an Embassies section to Misc. once I get around to firing up Poly's search.

Some changes I'm considering: Removing the mini-game section and all its threads from the Term 7 Directory. It isn't active now that Ghengis is inactive (), and it's all still there in Term 6 if someone wants to bring it back to life.

Comment

Well, I guess it would be fair, and I should count that as a submition anyway, so in the DIA thread goes.

Comment

NEWSFLASH! ARCHIVE EXTENDS TO TWO POSTS!
          "Woah..." Kloreep says

Well, it's happened. The archive is too big (>20000 characters) for one post. The OldCon polls and the Previous Administration section will be moved down into a new post.

Comment

Kloreep... I have a bunch of old DIA threads archived in a text file. I can probably write up a directory listing for that stuff and get it to you, but I'm a bit busy with my FAM stuff and then Prez stuff today and tomorrow.
            Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
            Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
            7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by Arnelos
              Kloreep... I have a bunch of old DIA threads archived in a text file. I can probably write up a directory listing for that stuff and get it to you, but I'm a bit busy with my FAM stuff and then Prez stuff today and tomorrow.
              I have to say I don't particularly want old threads. (That's why I didn't keep Meshelic's original "New Party" thread in this directory; it's died, and is best off that way.) Unless I actually start archiving party threads, and I don't plan to do that anytime soon.

But if there are any other DIA threads that are still pertinent, go ahead and submit them.

Comment

How to join chats.
                If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Originally posted by GodKing
                  How to join chats.
                  I added a link to Apolyton's chat FAQ. Hopefully that should work for most people. Turnchat-attendance instructions might be a good idea for the Demogame FAQ anyway, though.

Comment

Kloreep,
                    I expect that turnchat instructions will be placed in the FAQ in some manner .

-- adaMada
                    Civ 3 Democracy Game:
                    PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
                    Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

Working...
                    X