Last Chat of Term 6 should be today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Chat of Term 6 should be today

In a few hours. I'm busy, busy, busy.....

We should have Started the War With Germany by the end of the Chat, but we'll see how things go....

E_T
    Come and see me at WePlayCiv
    Worship the Comic here!
    Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Here is the starting Save.

E_T
    Attached Files
    Worship the Comic here!
    Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

We will be starting around 3 to 4 GMT, which is around 10 to 11 EST and 7 to 8 PST.

Aggie will not be able to attend until around then, but I'll be online and waiting for the rest of the Cabinet to show, esp FAM Arnelos.

We will start as soon as the FAM has gotten online and ready to start. If VP Togas is there, he will run the Chat, If it's just the FAM & I, we'll start the chat without them.

We will be on Poly Server, the #Civ3Dem Room. If Poly goes down, we'll reassemble on the Maclain VA Undernet Server.

E_T
      Worship the Comic here!

Comment

FAM is present. We will start shortly.
        Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
        Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
        7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Working...
        X