Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, it won't let me edit the poll (odd, I am a moderator - oh well)
    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by Arnelos
      Nope, it won't let me edit the poll (odd, I am a moderator - oh well)
      hi ,

ask the G-D's to let you close some and put some on the front page , ...... a no is what you have , a yes is what you can get , .....

have a nice day
      - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
      - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
      WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

I don't think there's any way to close a poll without closing the thread.

Comment

Well... I CAN close the thread. Do people want me to do that?

Comment

no, I hate closed threads...

I think we should just take the results now and make descisions accordingly.
            Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
            King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
            ---------
            May God Bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Panzer32
              no, I hate closed threads...

I think we should just take the results now and make descisions accordingly.
              Ok...

You do understand that those two positions are somewhat contradictory... right?

Comment

Yah lets close it. It has served its purpose.
                Aggie
                The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Well, a bill that has no legal force doesn't really matter in terms of whether it's open or closed anyhow... but I suppose I might as well close it to prevent a bunch of people showing up later and voting to change the apparent result.

Thread Closed

Comment

Working...
                  X