• Chat report starting 1220

Rome invaded our soil
    We signed MPP with japan, russia, iroiquis, greece, and england
    We got electricity first and whored it to all except japan and germany
    We received furs from india in this whoring and some cities went into WLAD
    Rome moved more troops into our area
    Rome move even more troops in out territory
    We demanded they leave and the declared war
    We attacks with cannon to weaken them, then attack using calvary(elites when possible) and elite knights. We lost 2 reg calv and destiyed 12 of the enemy roughly 6 rifleman and 6 legions.
    Aggie

Edit to correct remove mention of mpp with india I was thinking of the fur deal.
    Last edited by Aggie; December 15, 2002, 23:45.
    The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

We have MPP's with the Iroquios and India as well??? Somehow, I missed that when looking at the save file

Oh well... I'm going to have to take a very thorough look at the save file tomorrow so I can work out orders up to and a few turns after D-turn (just in case).
    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

That is incorrect, we have an MPP with the Iroquois. We traded Electricity with the Indians for Furs; Corporation; WM; LPT & Cash.

E_T
      Come and see me at WePlayCiv
      Worship the Comic here!
      Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

I corrected the india mention, sorry for any inconvienience this might have caused.
        Aggie
        The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Working...
        X