Orders 1250 and beyond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orders 1250 and beyond

Put orders for the turnchat starting 1250 AD here, this chat will be Tuesday.
    Aggie
    The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Placeholder for FAM
    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Aggie,

The earliest I can make a chat for Tuesday evening is sometime after 7 p.m. EST (midnight GMT, Wednesday).

I'm talking with Togas in 'poly chat right now and he can't make it until ~9 p.m. EST (2 a.m. GMT, Wednesday), but he's the VP.

When can you and E_T make it?

And are we actually doing the chat?

Comment

I forgot that my mom has a Corotid Angioplasty proceedure set for today. Apparently, there has been a sufficient loss to blood flow to the head (THAT must be why she's such a senile old bat - just kidding ) to warrent this proceedure. She's o.k. as of this writing (she's going through regular Registration and it should only be an overnight stay) and as fiesty as ever (she's 71).

I think that I will be able to attend an evening Chat, but I'm uncertain about a late afternoon (EST).

Because of the events the last few days AND the chat being on Tuesday, I was unable to finish the PW orders. I will post what I have and include some guidelines for what to do. I have not really started on the CP side of it, but I'll post a new save shortly with some general Instructions for the Chat.

Yes, Boys & Girls, the DM is winging it.

SMC, Destroy the last of the Romans (and any new ones) on our land. Us a combination of Cannon/Cav per unit/stack that you are fighting. I like 3 then 2, then Repeat, i.e. 3 cannon shots for effect, then a cav rush or 2, then back to cannon. I have found this to be very effective.

Upgrades & Rushes. When we get RP, it will be 80L per Cannon to Upgrade to Artillary. It's also 20L per Rifle to upgrade to Infantry. I want a few Infantry, but we also will need the Artillary. We do not have the funds to upgrade all of the Cannon to Artilary and we need to have at least 1 Infantry in the Uncertain Border Cities (Aztec & Germany). All Cannon/Artillary Stack should also have 1 Infantry.

Needed Rushes are the Temple in Abandonment next turn (1255AD) for 116L and the Marketplace In Heliopolis for Approx 264L on turn 2 (1260AD). Because of the needs of the Military, there will not be any throughput rushes. DO NOT DRAFT from a City that is building a Factory and use a 7 to 10 range city to do the draft from. If a case comes up that requires Drafting from a Factory build city, then halt the chat at that time and we'll try to reconviene at a latter point in the evening (i.e. an Emergency that is workable but would require that draft to make it o.k.).

Do not forget to check the Sci Slider to tweek it. I know that we can get Sci Meth in 4 turns (from the last chat discussion). But if we need the money for War Upgrades, then I think that we might want to set it (%) for 5 or maybe 6 turns and use the income for more upgrades. The shield storage Palace build in Ghengistown will be o.k. Even if we had gotten the tech in 7 to 8 turns, we would not have any problem with the switch to ToE. So we can wait a turn or 2 more for SM.

I do not like the idea of Whoring RP. It's too valuable of a tech to let the AI have, at least from the start. After the War has started and we know that Germany IS NOT going to be getting any Rubber, then I would agree to selling it, but only then. I don't think that we will get Sci Meth before the end of the term, so it's not a concern.

E_T
        Come and see me at WePlayCiv
        Worship the Comic here!
        Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Wrong button....
          Worship the Comic here!
          Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Ours prayers are with you et and hope everything goes well, I'd say lets have a chat tomorrow instead since except for this morning and early afternoon I am busy until at least 03gmt on wed, but we could do 3 turns tonight and and 3 more tomorrow or that could be 2 and 3 or 3 and 2 whatever is convienient.
            Aggie
            The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

I was just about the post the PW/CP orders and post the save and head out, when I had a call from my mom. They did the proceedure a LOT earlier than I had thought, but everything is O.K. She won't be even staying overnight like I had previously thought.

So Everything is fine and I should have no problem attending the Chat tonight. But we'll still be winging it somewhat.....

E_T
              Worship the Comic here!

Comment

Aggie,

03gmt on wed (10 p.m. Tuesday my time) would be perfect. I'm fine with only doing 2-3 turns due to the time constraints.

Comment

I'll try to home by then but at the latest it will be around 04 gmt, if any member of the government wants to start the chat and I can take over please feel free, the Chain of command is Pres,VP,DM,FAM
                  Aggie

Comment

I would rather not start until the FAM is at least Present, but we shall see.....

E_T
                    Worship the Comic here!

Comment

DM - PW Orders - Building our Future today

These Orders WILL NOT BE FINAL until this line is edited

Important Note on PW movements: When using Stack movement (Ctrl-J) on worker units AND there are workers left at the place that the stack moved from, it is VERY IMPORTANT that you ‘activate’ the ones that have been left behind. This will prevent them from moving automatically the next turn.

In these Orders, the location of PW Natives & Slaves use the same WF references as in the CP orders. See this image:

Example: 1 NATIVE - at Del Monte #6 - Move to #18 {will build road next turn}……This means that the one NATIVE worker that is at Tile #6 in Del Monte is to move to Tile #18 in Del Monte. It arrives and will have an action next turn.

NATIVE refers to our ‘native’ Workers. SLAVES refers to any Foreign Workers. It currently takes 2 SLAVES to do the tasks of 1 NATIVE . RAILROAD STACK refers to 2 NATIVES or 4 SLAVES or a combo of 1 NATIVE and 2 SLAVES.
                      Road refers to Build Road, Rail Refers to Build Railroad, Mine refers to Build Mine, Clear refers to Clear Jungle, Irrigate is self explanatory.

Turn 0 (1250AB) D-TURN minus 2
                      Already done in the most resent save.

Turn 1 (1255AB) D-TURN minus 1
                      6 SLAVES - at Oak Ridge #1 - Road {done}
                      6 SLAVES - at Oak Ridge #19 - Road {done}
                      6 SLAVES - at Ubergorsk #5 - Road {done}
                      6 SLAVES - at Ubergorsk #13 - Road {done}

4 SLAVES - at Antioch #19 - Road {done}
                      3 NATIVES - at Seeburg #1 - Road {done}
                      3 NATIVES - at Jerusalem #7 - Road {done}
                      4 SLAVES - at Heliopolis #1 - Road {done}

2 SLAVES - at Hole in the Wall #19 - move N (to build a backup road) {will Road next turn}

2 SLAVES - at Del Monte #16 - move to Muncie #1 and Mine {not done yet}
                      2 SLAVES - at The Forbidden City #16 - move to Muncie #1 and Mine {done}
                      4 SLAVES - at Ghengistown #7 - move to Muncie #1 and Rail {done}

1 NATIVES - at Avignon #15 - move to Hole in the Wall #5 and Rail {not done yet}
                      1 NATIVES - at Del Monte #10 - move to Hole in the Wall #5 and Rail {done}

8 NATIVES - at Port of Malignance #8 - move to Ghengistown #7 - 4 NATIVES, Mine (done) - 4 NATIVES, Rail {done}
                      6 NATIVES - at GeoFront #13 - move to #12 and Mine {done}

RAILROAD STACK - at GeoFront #14 - move to Oak Ridge #14 and Rail {done}
                      RAILROAD STACK - at Oak Ridge #3 - move to #4 and Rail {done}
                      RAILROAD STACK - at Oak Ridge #6 - move to #16 and Rail {done}

RAILROAD STACK - at GeoFront #2 - move to Loveshack #2 and Rail {done}
                      RAILROAD STACK - at GeoFront #4 - move to Loveshack #10 and Rail {done}

8 SLAVES - at Ubergorsk #11 - move to PoM # 8 - 4 SLAVES, Mine (done) - others, Rail {done}

RAILROAD STACK - at Banana HQ #5 - move to Loveshack #8 and Rail {done}
                      RAILROAD STACK - at Banana HQ #7 - move to Loveshack #18 and Rail {done}
                      RAILROAD STACK - at Banana HQ #8 - move to Seeburg #18 and Chop {not done yet}
                      RAILROAD STACK - at Banana HQ #19 - move to Seeburg #18 and Chop {done}
                      RAILROAD STACK - at Banana HQ #20 - move to Seeburg #18 and Mine {done}

6 NATIVES - at Banana HQ #1 - move to Jerusalem #6 and Rail {done}
                      6 NATIVES - at New York #9 - move to #16 and Rail {done}
                      6 NATIVES - at Here It Is #6 - Rail {done}

4 NATIVES - at Whelsh Coast #10 - move to AGC #2 and Skip Turn {waiting for Ferry}
                      4 NATIVES - at Whelsh Coast #1 - move to #20 and Rail {done}
                      1 NATIVES - at Solace #13 - move E and Plant Forrest with other 2 NATIVES {done - Releases 2 NATIVES, see next line}
                      2 NATIVES - at Forrest 2 North of Whelsh Coast - move N and Plant {not done yet}
                      2 NATIVES - at Forrest 2 South of Shiberport - move 1 NATIVES to empty Tile that is 2 West of Boomtown (will road next turn) - move other to where the other 2 NATIVES are planting Forrest and Plant {done}

1 NATIVES - at San Cortez - move to #4 and Mine {6 Turns}

8 NATIVES - at Apolyton #6 - move to GeoFront #6 and Clear {done}
                      8 NATIVES - at Apolyton #7 - move 2 NATIVES to Willsbury #12 and Mine (done) - move 2 NATIVES to Willsbury #11 and Rail (done) - move 4 NATIVES to Arcadia #4 and Chop {done}
                      4 SLAVES - at Apolyton #9 - move 3 SLAVES to Chiquita #7 and Irrigate (done) - move 1 SLAVES to Ubergorsk #12 {will Road next turn}

4 SLAVES - at Rheims #16 - move 3 SLAVES to New York #15 and Irrigate (done) - move 1 SLAVES to Ubergorsk #12 {will Road next turn}
                      RAILROAD STACK - at Here It Is #1 - move to Opiadom #20 and Rail {done}
                      RAILROAD STACK - at Del Monte #2 - move to Opiadom #12 and Rail {done}

Turn 2 (1260AB) D-TURN
                      6 SLAVES - at Oak Ridge #1 - move 3 SLAVES to #8 and the others to #7 {will Road next turn}
                      6 SLAVES - at Oak Ridge #19 - move 3 SLAVES to #18 and the others to #17 {will Road next turn}
                      6 SLAVES - at Ubergorsk #5 - move 3 SLAVES to Loveshack #19 and others to Tarsus #1 {will Road next turn}
                      6 SLAVES - at Ubergorsk #13 - move # SLAVES to Port of Malignance #20 and others to Willsbury #9 {will Road next turn}

3 NATIVES - at Seeburg #1 - move 2 NATIVES to #19 and the other to GeoFront #10 {will Road next turn}
                      4 SLAVES - at Antioch #19 - move 2 SLAVES to New York #4 and others to Arcadia #6 {will Road next turn}
                      4 SLAVES - at Heliopolis #1 - move 2 SLAVES to Lhasa #7 and others to Arcadia #4 {will Road next turn}
                      3 NATIVES - at Jerusalem #7 - move 2 NATIVES to #17 and other to #18 {will Road next turn}

2 NATIVES - at Oak Ridge #4 - move to Ubergorsk #2 {will Road next turn}
                      2 NATIVES - at Oak Ridge #14 - move 1 NATIVES to Jerusalem #18 (will Road next turn) - move other to Geofront #10 {will Road next turn}
                      2 NATIVES - at Loveshack #10 - move to GeoFront #3 {will Road next turn}

2 SLAVES - at Ubergorsk #12 - Road {done}
                      2 SLAVES - at spot between Avignon & Hole in the Wall - Road {done}

8 SLAVES - at Muncie #1 - move to Arbela #5 and Rail {done]
                      2 NATIVES - at Willsbury #11 - move Bacteria #4 and Mine {not done yet}
                      2 NATIVES - at Willsbury #12 - move Bacteria #4 and Mine {done}

6 NATIVES - at GeoFront #12 - Rail {done}
                      8 NATIVES - at Ghengistown #7 - move to Seeburg #6 and Fortify {SMC Reserve}

4 SLAVES - at Loveshack #2 - move to Chartes #13 and Rail {done}
                      2 NATIVES - at Loveshack #8 - move to Tarsus #8 and Rail {done}
                      2 NATIVES - at Loveshack #18 - move to #11 and Mine (done}

4 SLAVES - at Oak Ridge #16 - move to #2 and Mine (done)
                      3 SLAVES - at PoM #8 - move to Antioch #1 and Mine {done}
                      2 NATIVES - at San Cortez #10 - move to #18 and Rail (2 turns)

4 NATIVES - at AGC #2 - load on to Ferry and send to Mainland
                      1 NATIVES - at 2 W of Boomtown - Road {done}
                      3 NATIVES - at 2 N of Whelsh Coast - move to 2 W of Boomtown and Plant Forrest {done}
                      4 NATIVES - at Whelsh Coast # 20 - move 3 NATIVES to NUC #9 and Build Fortress (done) - other move to Shiberport #18 and Fortify
                      1 NATIVES - at 2 N of Whelsh Coast - move to Shiberport #18 and Fortify

3 SLAVES - at New York #15 - move to Chiquita #1 and Irrigate {done}
                      3 SLAVES - at Chiquita #7 - move to #8 and Irrigate {done}

8 NATIVES - at GeoFront #6 - move to #16 and Clear {done}

RAILROAD STACK - at Opiadom #20 - move to Seeburg #17 and Mine {done}
                      RAILROAD STACK - at Timeline #16 - move to Seeburg #17 and Rail {done}

6 NATIVES - at Here It Is #6 - move The Forbidden City #19 and Mine {done}
                      6 NATIVES - at Jerusalem #6 - move to #7 and Mine {done}
                      6 NATIVES - at New York #16 - move to Chiquita #13 and Rail {done}

4 NATIVES - at Arcadia #5 - move Heliopolis #4 and Rail {done}
                      RAILROAD STACK - at Hole in the Wall #5 - move to #15 and Rail {done}

If Not Needed by SMC - 8 NATIVES at Seeburg #6 - move 2 NATIVES to Macross City #6 and Rail (done) - move 2 NATIVES to Gotham #9 and Rail (done) - move 2 NATIVES to Ubergorsk #18 and Rail (done) - Others move to Chiquita #7 and Rail {done}

Turn 3 (1265AB) D-TURN plus 1

At this time, RP is done and the following applies:

1 NATIVES is equal to 2 SLAVES in work
                      4 NATIVES can clear Jungle
                      3 NATIVES can Mine or Rail Mountains
                      2 NATIVES can Cut Forrest; Road Mountain; Mine or Rail Hills
                      1 NATIVES can Irrigate, Mine or Rail Flatland; Road Hills
                      3 SLAVES can Road Jungle
                      1 SLAVES can Road Flatland
                      Building Fortresses - 2 NATIVES on Flat, probably 2 NATIVES on Hills and 6 NATIVES on Mountains

We need to get the Mountains Roaded, Mined & Railed at the Following places: Ubergorsk, HII #

Turn 4 (1270AB) D-TURN plus 2

Turn 5 (1275AB) D-TURN plus 3
                      To be Completed by DM between Gameplays

These Orders WILL NOT BE FINAL until this line is edited
                      Worship the Comic here!

Comment

DM - CP Orders are a Work In Progess

Place holder
                        Worship the Comic here!

Comment

Acting SMC (elect) Orders

THe Ironclad that is close to AGC, move it W, then SW towards teh Russian Coast line. Follow the Russian & Babylonian Coastal Territory down towards Rome. Stay out of the other Civ's view (i.e. in the Fog of War). We are looking for any Roman Naval Movements and will pursue & Bombard for a few turns before attacking. If we do not find anything, the Ironclad will move to Pompeii and Commense Offshore Bombardment of the City.

Rome - Destroy the Remaining Forces on our land and defend against any future incursions. Use Cannon & Cav, when possible and possibly other Offensive Units. Use a 3 Cannon then 2 Cav assult and repeat as nessesary. Save the Army for Germany.

Germany - Prepair, Prepair, Prepair. We will wait to Attack and hope that they get drawn into us and Trigger the MPP's.

When we get RP - Upgrade the following:
                          1 Rifle in San Cortez
                          1 Rifle in Chiquita
                          1 Rifle in Del Monte
                          1 Rifle in New York
                          1 Rifle in Hole in the Wall
                          1 Rifle in Napoleton
                          1 Rifle in Abandonment
                          1 Rifle in Seeburg
                          160L total. This covers the German & Aztec Borders and will provide a Defensive covering force for the Artillary/Cannon Groups.

Upgrade as many Cannon to Artillary as our remaining Funds allow. We will continue to upgrade the Cannons as each turn progesses. After All of the Cannon are Upgraded, then we work on the rest of the Rifles.

We should explore the Draft (after RP) in some of our Cities. I'll provide a list shortly.

E_T
                          Worship the Comic here!

Comment

Here is the CP save

E_T
                            Attached Files
                            Worship the Comic here!

Comment

I will not be able to attend the chat until 03-4gmt, so Et or Togas will start the chat as soon as the FAM can attend.
                              Aggie

Comment

Working...
                              X