Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas hats (an interlude in the midst of war of war preparations)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas hats (an interlude in the midst of war of war preparations)

Why is everyone is wearing a Santa Claus hat: the smilies, Trip (or his avatar, which I think is supposed to be Trip), Lisa Simpson, Alva’s lion, Donegeal’s marines, and even the Uberkrux demon. Is Ariel Sharon going to be next Maybe we should be equal opportunity and consider having yarmulkes for the High Holidays

I don’t have a Santa Claus hat and I’m scared I’m going to catch cold. Look, the heat is escaping from my head on both sides

I could balance a hat on my thumb

if I tried it would fall off

I’m embarrassed because I don’t have one

I expect I’ll get one real soon

they overlooked me this year

I’ve already got a hat

Aargh! I was so looking forward to a hat!

I’m getting the hat when it arrives! No, I’m getting the hat when it arrives!

First we take Grinny’s hat, then Laughy’s... their eyes are closed so they won’t see us.

my head is so bare...

...while visions of Santa hats danced in their heads...

I hope this helped alleviate the stress of having to decide whether to go to war with one power or two

the voter
    GhengisFarb
    50.00%
    Senator Palpatine
    30.00%
    Peter the Great
    0.00%
    Ariel Sharon
    20.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by pikesfan; December 15, 2002, 01:25.

pikesfan this is hilarious!

I have the "uh-oh, I'm next" feeling....
    Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
    Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

I wouldn't mind all that much... would be sorta amusing.

I personally think GhengisFarb's avatar would be the most amusing to have a santa hat, though
      Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
      Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
      7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by Arnelos
        I personally think GhengisFarb's avatar would be the most amusing to have a santa hat, though
        I am NOT wearing a Santa hat. Next thing you know they'll want me to dress up like Lincoln for President's Day..... and Cupid for Valentine's Day, and some stupid .....

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
          ...dress up like Lincoln for President's Day..... and Cupid for Valentine's Day, and some stupid .....
          Now's thats a good idea!

And a leprechaun for St. Patricks Day, and a Mummy for Halloween, and a Pilgrim for Thanksgiving...

any more folks?

Comment

Thank goodness they aren't making me wear anything....

Comment

We’ll have a Дед Мороз hat just for you...

Comment

Originally posted by Meshelic
                Thank goodness they aren't making me wear anything....
                I hope you're wearing SOMETHING, as the concept of you typing posts in the Apoly forums while sitting buck naked at your computer is not something I want to visualize..............

Comment

I hope you're wearing SOMETHING, as the concept of you typing posts in the Apoly forums while sitting buck naked at your computer is not something I want to visualize..............

Comment

I work from home - you just described my routine from 7:30 - 9:00 every morning!

Comment

TMI
                      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

ROFLMAO
                        Come and see me at WePlayCiv
                        Worship the Comic here!
                        Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Originally posted by dejon

any more folks?
                          Don’t forget Cleopatra’s Birthday

Comment

hi ,

, we should occupy ourselves more with getting our defenses up and be training our army , ......

have a nice X-mas
                            - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                            - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                            WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Haha no votes for me!

Comment

Working...
                              X