ELECTION - President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELECTION - President

This is the OFFICIAL poll for electing our new president.

Currently, only Arnelos is running, therefore there is no campaign thread which would have a link HERE otherwise.

Candidates:

Arnelos

Feel free to use this thread as a questionnaire for the candidate.

Banana is an abstain vote. Please reference the constitution if you wish to know what will occur if Banana wins. If you have any questions regarding the election process, please feel free to PM me, your Election Coordinator for this term. This election will end in 3 days.

GK
    Arnelos
    85.71%
    Banana
    14.29%

The poll is expired.

If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Now, I expect Arnelos to give some sort of speech along the lines of...

"It is with great reluctance that I accept these powers that you give me. I love this republic. Be assured that I will lay down these powers once this crisis has been dealt with..."

Oh, by the way... E_T has been assembling an army for you Emp..err... President-Elect Arnelos. I am sure you will find them far superior to previous battle units....

Mss
    Remember.... pillage first then burn.

Comment

Originally posted by ManicStarSeed
      Now, I expect Arnelos to give some sort of speech along the lines of...

"It is with great reluctance that I accept these powers that you give me. I love this republic. Be assured that I will lay down these powers once this crisis has been dealt with..."

Oh, by the way... E_T has been assembling an army for you Emp..err... President-Elect Arnelos. I am sure you will find them far superior to previous battle units....

Mss

This is perhaps the best post I have ever read. ManicStarSeed you rule.
      Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
      Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

Senators, do not forget that this election sets the Quarum number, according to the New Con.

So Vote Here, no matter what.

E_T
        Come and see me at WePlayCiv
        Worship the Comic here!
        Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Voted. I never missed a poll! .
          RIAA sucks
          The Optimistas
          I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Congratulations Arnelos on your victory.
            Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
            Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

It's not over yet. The legions of rotten banana supporters may yet come out of the woodwork. We must always remain vigilant...
              Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
              Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
              7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by Arnelos
                It's not over yet. The legions of rotten banana supporters may yet come out of the woodwork. We must always remain vigilant...
                All the more that you have not yet deigned to offer at least one reason which could justify our voting for you rather than for the banana ...
                Statistical anomaly.
                The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by DAVOUT

All the more that you have not yet deigned to offer at least one reason which could justify our voting for you rather than for the banana ...
                  Right, I vote for Banana.

(just joking)

Comment

I've been pretty busy with FAM so far today. I just finished my orders (going to post them now).

I'm hoping to have the platform ready by tomorrow (or so I hope around family gatherings...)

Comment

While I have known the banana much longer, and consider him a friend, I am voting for Arnelos
                      Note: the Law Offices of jdjdjd are temporarily closed.
                      "Next time I say something like 'lets go to Bolivia', lets go to Bolivia"

Comment

hi ,

well our country shall prosper under Arnelos

but its a shame no-one else wanted to run for it , ......

have a nice term
                        - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                        - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                        WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Congrats, Arnelos. As Panag said, our country shall prosper under your Presidency.

Edit: typos
                          Last edited by Aro; December 14, 2002, 16:36.
                          RIAA sucks
                          The Optimistas
                          I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Congratulations - Arnelos. It looks like a landslide.

(I know, poor choice of words for a banana republic, this being the rainy season and everything.)

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

BetaHound,

Comment

Working...
                              X