Sink da boat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sink da boat!

Of course I cannot prove it, but have strong feeling based on other games that if instead of accepting the 13 gold from Shaka now, we pass this turn, Sink da boat, steam towards the next boat and then chat up Shaka, we will get MUCH more from that island bound pip squeak.

And it will still be 9 turns from D-Turn and that should be enough to wipe away any War weariness especially since we have not had ANY units in his territory for the duration.

But who am I, but a poor poet who writes spoofs on anonymous boards and dreams that he is a General

Ssgt roadcage (retired)
    I used to be a builder. That was before I played Civ III

I approve this action, sinking the boat that delivered an invasion force to our lands is a matter of revenge, and ensuring our peoples' satisfaction with our leadership.
    Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
    Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

SINK IT

edit: YES! I'm prince! (I guess I was a few posts ago but didn't notice it). Only 200 more posts until I get a custom avatar!! I think, actually, I'll just have another picture of a tank, though...
      Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
      King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
      ---------
      May God Bless.

Comment

"Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
        And the truth isn't what you want to see,
        Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
        - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Working...
        X