Turnchat Report for 1080 onward to 1170

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turnchat Report for 1080 onward to 1170

The last 8 turns saw quite a few developments. The zulu's launched an invasion of uber isle that was ended by our valiant armies. A musketman and calvary dispatched the enemy. The zulus did not talk to us till this year(1170) when an ironclad approched their measly galleys. Now they run home to mommy. They did convince the gullible chinesse to sign a trade embargo against us, so the gems are a few turns away. We also researched steam power and industrialization. WE CAN NOW RESEARCH ON OUR OWN. We are continuing the building program on 2 fronts the science/economic front and the german war front. Additionally there are cries and marches for women to get the right to vote. Sounds barbaric to me but if the people want we might just have to allow them the right to vote, I've heard they can then help us keep war weariness down. We are now 10 turns from liberating the oppressed people of germany. With their defeat the way is open for our technological advancement and the ultimate seizing of ALL the northern part of the continent. On the foreign front russia built Shakespears theatre and germany began construction of univerial sufferage(like germany has any freedon, ha) in that country it will soon be universal suffering. For a list of trade deals please look at the FAM thread. I also must mention the wonderful rail network that not only connects ou rbeatiful cities, it als makes our production 2nd to non. A special thank you is owed to Et for this wonderful job that he performed WITHOUT deputies.
    Aggie
    Edited to add the railroad
    Last edited by Aggie; December 5, 2002, 23:11.
    The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

You forgot about our Beautiful Railroad Network that spans our Great Nation.

E_T
    Come and see me at WePlayCiv
    Worship the Comic here!
    Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Will add that key feature.
      Aggie
      The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Re: Turnchat Report

Originally posted by Aggie
        A special thank you is owed to Et for this wonderful job that he performed WITHOUT deputies.

Aggie
        I'm touched, truely I am.....

E_T
        Come and see me at WePlayCiv
        Worship the Comic here!
        Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Working...
        X