FAM Absense until Sunday night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAM Absense until Sunday night

I will be gone (out of town) until Sunday evening on family issues.

I have already written EXTENSIVE orders for this next chat.

The turnchat is ALSO scheduled for Sunday evening, but I have to take my grandmother back to her retirement home from the airport that night, so it's unclear if I can make the chat.

Should I be unable to make the chat, I have asked adaMada if he would be willing to serve as my representative for the chat (he hasn't responded yet, perhaps he's out of town too? ). I haven't heard from Reddawg in quite some time and Nimitz is a JUSTICE (which I believe legally bars him from the duties of Vice Minister).

If Nimitz is legally permitted to represent me and is present, he may do so. Otherwise, adaMada if present and accepts the role may do so.

Lastly, as detailed in my lengthy orders, President Aggie has authority to exercise the powers of the FAM office in my absense should there be no FAM rep.

My orders are to be followed (including the statements in them which give the President and any FAM rep room to manuever and react to situations) regardless

Hope all goes well over the next 2 days.
    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Arn,
    Sorry I never got back to you, but I've got a good excuse. Sorry . Won't be able to make it for the same reason, UNLESS my power comes back -- and if it does, I'll probably be quite busy cleaning up this mess .

-- adaMada
    Civ 3 Democracy Game:
    PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
    Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

No problem, ada

(I just got back and I'm in the chat now )

Comment

Glad you made it back in time Arnelos (and that my absense didn't mess anything up that much) -- now could you use your vast diplomatic skills and convince the power company to prioritize my little part of the neighborhood?

-- adaMada
        Civ 3 Democracy Game:

Comment

Yeah, I heard about your power problems down there in NC. That said, I understand your problem.... normally, it's the DC area that gets the sleet and freezing rain and the icing. It was rather unusual for us to get half a foot of snow instead in early December, but we're rather thankful - half a foot of snow is preferable to half an inch of ice any day...

Comment

Yep -- nasty nasty . Fifth day of no power here, though some of my friends got it back the next day, so there've been nice warm places to go...

The thing is that NO ONE thought it'd be this bad . On wed, everyone in school was saying "if we're out tomorrow, then we'll do it Friday" -- those plans got blown away .

Anyway, I'm sure my lack of power will be solved soon, now that our glorious FAM is working on the issue .

-- adaMada
            Civ 3 Democracy Game:

Comment

Working...
            X