Proposal to the Senate: Plans for building Theory of Evolution Great Wonder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proposal to the Senate: Plans for building Theory of Evolution Great Wonder

I propose to the Senate, to start working towards building Theory of Evolution. I plan on buildin this Great Wonder in the city of Ghengistown. This will require a few steps to accomplish.

1) Finish the current build of Cavalry (TOC of 2).
    2) Start building a Factory for Increased sheild production
    3) Start storing sheilds for the build (if we don't have Sci Method at that time) by building the Palace there.
    4) Changing to ToE when we get Sci Method.

With the Industrial Age Wonder Races starting, we need to insure that we get this Great Wonder, so that we do infact, become the technology leader.

This plan might be altered with the construction of Coal Power Plant, to further increase sheild output

E_T
    Come and see me at WePlayCiv
    Worship the Comic here!
    Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

I don't like the idea of building Coal Power Plants.

Instead, be sure that we can also build Hoover Dam so we get the additional shield production we will need without adding to polution problems.
    1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
    Templar Science Minister
    AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

We should have no problem getting that in Contaginon after the Universal Sufferage build is completed.

E_T
      Worship the Comic here!
      Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

We should be starting ToE at least 8-10 turns before Hoovers.

I support the ET's prebuild plan.

Mss
        Remember.... pillage first then burn.

Comment

I'm supporting the ET's plan too.
          RIAA sucks
          The Optimistas
          I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Originally posted by joncnunn
            I don't like the idea of building Coal Power Plants.

Instead, be sure that we can also build Hoover Dam so we get the additional shield production we will need without adding to polution problems.
            Any Coal Plants that we would build would only be temporary and only in specific places, for specific purposes, like maybe Ghengistown. Depending on the timing of the builds and the timing the Techs, we might just build a Coal Plant in The Forbidden City (new name for Contaginon) before we are ready to build Hoovers.

This will be further examined as we get to that point in time.

E_T
            Worship the Comic here!

Comment

Coal Plants are fine, in developing the Wonders before Hoover is built.

Comment

Do we really need to complete the Cav? Why not just switch to Factory now.
                I used to be a builder. That was before I played Civ III

Comment

Originally posted by roadcage
                  Do we really need to complete the Cav? Why not just switch to Factory now.
                  Part of the War Prep. We already have taken 1 Cavalry & 1 Expolerer off of THe Fobidden CIty's Queue, we really can't afford a 2 Cavalry Sacrifice.

I have a new save (in the current Orders Thread) that has all of the Build & Queue changes for all three: War Prep; Factories & Wonders. Check it out, I'll try to get a Report up before we go into Chat sometime Sunday, but I have the rest of the CP Orders that are still left to be compiled to do before then.

E_T
                  Worship the Comic here!

Comment

Working...
                  X