We can now build Wall Street

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We can now build Wall Street

We can now build the Small Wonder, Wall Street. We'll build it in Ghengistown, possibly after building a Factory First. We are still examining our options.

We won't be starting construction until the current build of a Cavalry is completed in 2 turns.

E_T
    Come and see me at WePlayCiv
    Worship the Comic here!
    Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Build the Factory first.
    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Yes, definitely.
      "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
      And the truth isn't what you want to see,
      Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
      - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Factory first, certainly.
        RIAA sucks
        The Optimistas
        I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Given the huge and cumulative impact Wall Street has, would it be feasible to rush the factory?
          aka, Unique Unit
          Wielder of Weapons of Mass Distraction

Comment

After Due Consideration (i.e. further examining the save), I've decided to have Wall Street built in Tessagrad, after a Factory is built there. This will start after the current War Prep builds have taken place (Rifle, Explorer & Cavalry). I have other plans for Ghengistown, which I will post in a separate Thread.

We might consider rushing the factory somewhat, but we do have limits to our current budget for the near future.

E_T
            Worship the Comic here!
            Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Given the huge and cumulative impact Wall Street has, would it be feasible to rush the factory?
              Depends. Since Wall Street Benefits are 5%/turn up to 1st 1000 of treasury balance, rushing may be counter productive. Check the intermediate term cash flow situation. If we HAVE a reasonable expectation of rebuilding the balance back over 1000 before WS completes, it's ok.
              I used to be a builder. That was before I played Civ III

Comment

I might do a throughput rush, but that will be down the road abit, and I think in the next term.

E_T
                Worship the Comic here!

Comment

Working...
                X