Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIA: Elections

*wipes dust off Charter*

According to my records, it is time for DIA re-elections. We need candidates. I would rather not run, but will if we have an empty slot.

I think it necesary that the DIA continue. Frankly, I think the parties are just what we need now: encouraging intense debate, member activity, and giving the game another angle. I want people that can make this happen.
    "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
    Former President, C3SPDGI

Thud,

There are days I think you and I are two sides of the same coin. DIA, organize yourselves, just in time for my resurrecting of the debate group.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
      Thud,

There are days I think you and I are two sides of the same coin. DIA, organize yourselves, just in time for my resurrecting of the debate group.
      So is "heads" impeaching "tails" or is it the other way around?

Comment

Hmm... Where's the mighty Hawk Party?
        Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
        Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

im back anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

So is "heads" impeaching "tails" or is it the other way around?
            Depends on your point of view.
            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Yeah right as if the DIA are still going.
              They are dead and have been for a long time
              Are we having fun yet?

Comment

The DIA has more strength than you know via PMs
                Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Exactly, that is why we are going to war once again, because the DIA, the peacefull builders, have such a strong influence.
                  You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

It's not the war with Germany that opposition has been mounted against...
                    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Maybe war with Germany is exactly what peacekeepers want you to think you've won.

Besides, we have our own forum. Vale...
                      "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
                      Former President, C3SPDGI

Comment

sorry although i am formally a member of DIA, i havent done much.

Im here to check up wats happening
                        :-p

Comment

You'd think these non-DIA members would have something better to do. Also, you'd think they realize by now that every war we have been in has been supported by the DIA. But, then Hawkers are not known for their intelligence.

On a more serious note: I'm thinking Arnelos for President.
                          Note: the Law Offices of jdjdjd are temporarily closed.
                          "Next time I say something like 'lets go to Bolivia', lets go to Bolivia"

Comment

Go Arney~
                            :-p

Comment

Working...
                            X