Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Submission to the Senate: DM Plan to build Iron Works in Heliopolis

Originally posted by E_T

I plan to have the Pre-builds rushed at about 1/3rd to 2/3rds through production of their builds, to quicken the process. This was a successful strategy while building the FP at Contaginon, it should also work for this build. This keeps from using too much limited funds for the Pre-build Rushs and having funds for other things, like Mil Unit Upgrades, etc.

E_T
    We should rush build there after 1 turn. Why should we have half of a good thing?With all the multipliers from the Iron Works, we hould make this a priority, and have workers on hand to mine, irrrigate, and populate ASAP, then we can produce more military at Heliopolis and then upgrade our units, too.

Comment

I agree with Realpoltic, rush that Catherdrial now, and only spend 1 turn normal building each of the remaining prebuilds at Heliopolis and finish them off with cash.

Also, we need to start the voting on relocating the Palace to Marcos City. Perhaps we can start saving shields for the Factory using Palace as a place holder so the Factory (probably too expensive too rush at this time) gets complete faster so the Palace can be relocated near Heliopolis ASAP.
      1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
      Templar Science Minister
      AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

One alternative since the GL hasn't been turned into an Army yet would be to switch Heliopolis to Palace and rush the Palace there, which would greatly increase the production rate of building the Iron Works.
        1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
        Templar Science Minister
        AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Heliopolis is currently at about 66% waste. As Prez Aggie (and the rest of the government) feels that we need to get Industrialization before Germany, he will be setting the Slider to 80%. THis will give us Ind in 6 turns, but with a negative 34 LPT. This will be MOSTLY offset by selling Coal and Mapwhoring. Also, we will have 3 Universities & 1 Library come online before this is completed, so we can tweek the slider down in a few turns. We will also have one more Bank coming online shortly, which will allow us to start construction of Wall Street.

In light of all of that, I won't be rushing ANYTHING until we get back to a positive income balance, then the Cathedral at Heliopolis will be TOP Priority for the first rush.

We will have the Nation connected via RR on Turn 3 (1140AB) and PW is already set to work on the tiles around Heliopolis, after that is done. Hopefully, the timing for the PW Improvements & that Cathedral rush will coincide at about the same time. For further details, look at my PW orders in the orders thread.

E_T
          Come and see me at WePlayCiv
          Worship the Comic here!
          Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

We have completed the first phase of the Iron Works Pre-build with the completion of the Cathedral. With WLKD, we get 10 shields per turn after Waste for building the next Phase, whick is the Aquaduct. It will be Rushed in 1200AB (it's 1170 now - 3 turns) for a cost of 240 Lytons. THis will decrease by 40 Lytons for every turn.

Most of the PW Improvements for the City are now completed, with a few extra things that can be done with a lesser Worker Force present.

THis will be updated after the next Gameplay has been completed.

E_T
            Come and see me at WePlayCiv
            Worship the Comic here!
            Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Follow plan, but
              Iron Works ASAP.

Mss
              Remember.... pillage first then burn.

Comment

Working...
              X