This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Run-off poll for the Renaming of Contaginon

This is the run-off poll for Renaming Contaginon.

The Previous poll is in this thread. The official results from that poll are in this post in that poll thread.

THe discussion for this is in this thread.

The Official Choices from the previous poll are:

1) Bannapolis
    2) El Duderino
    3) THe Forbidden City

Because of the Holidays, this run-off poll will run for 7 DAYS.

If there is no clear winner (more than 50%) in this run-off poll, there will be a further Run-off between the top two vote getters.

E_T
    Bannapolis
    28.21%
    El Duderino
    15.38%
    The Forbidden City
    56.41%

The poll is expired.

Come and see me at WePlayCiv
    Worship the Comic here!
    Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Go Forbidden City!!!
    Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
    King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
    ---------
    May God Bless.

Comment

WOW. Forbidden City's got quite a lead.

Come on, people! You don't want the Great Banana angry at us, do you? Vote for Bannapolis!

Comment

bananapolis, of course.
        If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

The Forbidden City for the City with the FP.

As for Bannapolis, perhaps when the Palace is relocated closer to the Iron Works, then that city could be renamed Bannapolis.
          1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
          Templar Science Minister
          AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Come on guys!!! Vote El Duderino!!! View the previous poll thread to see the reasons why.
            meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Just a Reminder, this poll closes in just under 2 days and 5 hours. Please vote.

E_T
              Worship the Comic here!
              Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

grrr. Not letting me vote...

So, manually add this please:

In honor of a friend, a patriot, and a fellow Hawk, I vote El Duderino.
                One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
                  grrr. Not letting me vote...

So, manually add this please:

In honor of a friend, a patriot, and a fellow Hawk, I vote El Duderino.
                  I'll make a note. Please post if you can vote before the poll is closed.

E_T
                  Worship the Comic here!

Comment

THis Poll still has just under two more hours left before it closes, so Please Vote.

E_T
                    Worship the Comic here!

Comment

And the Winner is

This Run-Off Poll is now closed. THis poll meets the Quorum Requirements of the New Con, so...

Contaginon will be renamed to The Forbidden City. The change will be made in the upcoming orders for 1170 Gameplay.

E_T
                      Worship the Comic here!

Comment

I suppose this one will be known as "TFC" for short...
                        Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                        Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                        7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by Arnelos
                          I suppose this one will be known as "TFC" for short...

At least it won't be KFC.....

E_T
                          Worship the Comic here!

Comment

Working...
                          X