German campaign::: goal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German campaign::: goal

I realize as the game progresses on I get less relentless and want to just say to myself "eh f--- them, just attack it". My response to the German campaign is no less the same.

Well just what are we expecting from another campaign against the Germans? Wipe them off the face of the planet? Few strategic/luxury resources?
    :-p

Our basic goal is destruction: pulling the science behemoth known as Germany down so we are relatively in a better research position. A wonder or two, slaves, and some more cities aren't bad either.

Look at this thread.

Comment

I am weasel
      "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
      And the truth isn't what you want to see,
      Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
      - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Ignore my previous post. I was at a friend's house browsing through the forum and he was feeling creative.
        "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
        And the truth isn't what you want to see,
        Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
        - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Assimilation.
          If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Ex-Term-In-Ate EX-TERM-IN-ATE!
            1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
            Templar Science Minister
            AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

What is the goal of this whole Demo game? Alpha Centauri? Domination?
              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

I've wondered that myself. Many are hell-bent on getting that damned space wonder, but I'm sure that I speak like every member of the Hawk Party when I say "DESTROY THEM ALL, CONQUER THEIR LANDS, WIN BY DOMINATION!!!" Or Conquest. That's cool too.

I'm afraid more support the wussy Space project than the glorious war-mongering that has benefited the nation of Apolytonia so greatly. Shame on them!
                Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
                Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

Originally posted by Meshelic
                  I'm afraid more support the wussy Space project than the glorious war-mongering that has benefited the nation of Apolytonia so greatly. Shame on them!
                  I knew you were a closet GoW!
                  Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
                  X