Request from the DM to the SMC for 1020AB gameplay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request from the DM to the SMC for 1020AB gameplay

Because of the proximity of the 3 Zulu Gallies to Uber Island and the state of Uber Island's defensive posture, I request that the SMC load the 3 Muskets that are N, NW of Apolyton onto the Uber Island Ferry and transfer them to Cities In Uber Island. THis will be until additional Mil Units in Uber are built and the Zulu Threat has been diminished (i.e. the boats have gone away).

I further request that the musket in AGC be upgraded soon and the other musket in the south of the Island be moved northwards to help stem a possible attack. We have only 2 cities on Uber that possess Barracks, AGC & Boomtown. So changing builds and emergency rushing of Mil Units would mostly produce Regulars and not Vets, if we were forced to do as such.

I further request that the Musket in San Cortez has priority in the upcoming upgrades, as it will be at most 8 turns before an additional Def. Mil Unit is built their.

E_T
    Come and see me at WePlayCiv
    Worship the Comic here!
    Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Good job seeing the possible threat in the Zulu galleys.
    "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
    And the truth isn't what you want to see,
    Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
    - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

I had noticed those gallies as well and intended to request the SMC to send forces to defend Uber Island.

As a side not, it is my intention to demand the removal of the one Zulu galley that IS in our territory.
      Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
      Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
      7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Working...
      X