Who wants to talk to the Godz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to talk to the Godz

There has been a good deal of discussion over giving the Godz news of us. So in that vein I am calling for volunteers to do weekly updates of our news and to Pm it to the Godz. This isn't a hard job. Just post here if you are interested. If more than one person wants to do it we'll figure out something. Hey maybe we'll make it a weekly contest on best news update and vote on the winner.
    Aggie
    The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

I'm not the best writer here, but I'd be willing to do it.

Comment

I am willing to assist anyone wanting to do this. After all, I have basically done it since the beginning with both civman and ada submitting a few now and then as well, but I can't be fully responsible for it anymore. My time is being stretched, and I want to just focus on the Gazette, nothing else.

So, if anyone needs suggestions or has questions, I will be around to help.
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
        I am willing to assist anyone wanting to do this. After all, I have basically done it since the beginning with both civman and ada submitting a few now and then as well, but I can't be fully responsible for it anymore. My time is being stretched, and I want to just focus on the Gazette, nothing else.

So, if anyone needs suggestions or has questions, I will be around to help.
        I'm in the same boat as UnOrthO. Right now, I'm just not good enough at it to do it every week (it takes forever for me to write one), but I could fill on a week when it's needed, submit paragraphs to whoever's doing it, and perhaps become more active in the future, once I'm a bit better at doing it.

-- adaMada
        Civ 3 Democracy Game:
        PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
        Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

Working...
        X