Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Report (need some help here)

Hi all,

I've been doing the Game Reports since 400 AD or so. These weeks, I will not have sufficient time to do them, due to national holidays and my participation in the Nokia Game.

Who can help me out here ..?

BigFurryMonster
    Greatest moments in cat:

I think the reports I provided to you when I was acting as President for the turnchats were pretty good for your report. Perhaps Aggie can go ahead and keep a log of all major events for you.

If there's a need to compile that into you specific report format and Aggie doesn't want to do that, I can do that, BFM
    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Arnelos, let the new VP do something

E_T
      Come and see me at WePlayCiv
      Worship the Comic here!
      Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Originally posted by E_T
        Arnelos, let the new VP do something
        Hey! I'm too busy with my extensive Vice Presidential duties to do reports. I have to ... um... you know, speak at important functions and write a lot of PMs and test-play PTW for some of my other non-DemGame responsibilities.

But if my President asks for my help in this area, or any other, you know I'm there 100%.

--Togas
        Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
        Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
        Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
        Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

Working...
        X