Time to get organized: Need people to fill staff positions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E_T,

I think WhiteBandit was interested in coming back to the DG. PM him.
    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by Arnelos
      E_T,

I think WhiteBandit was interested in coming back to the DG. PM him.
      Just did, thanks

E_T
      Come and see me at WePlayCiv
      Worship the Comic here!
      Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Hmm, I'm about to head off for school, but if the decision can wait, I will let everyone know this evening. I do want to come back into the game, but RL is still a problem as school is going to come to an end soon with finals.

Let me get back from school this evening and access my situation and I will let everyone know. Thanks!
        First Civ3DG: 3rd and 4th Term Minister of Public Works. | Second Civ3DG: First Term Vice President | ISDG: Ambassador in the Foreign Affairs Ministry | Save Apolyton! Kill the Off-Topic Forum!

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
        The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)

Comment

If you think you need to, WB, take your time. We don't need you to take on something and have to let it slide because of RL issues half way through the term.

Update for everyboody: Currently, the PW stuff is being done by Aggie during the turns. He'll be following the guildlines that are stated above. I have not given him any specific requests at this time, I'd rather that be for the next set of orders.

E_T
          Worship the Comic here!
          Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Have to pass.

While I thank you for considering me, I will have to pass on the opportunity at this time. School has kicked my butt lately and it's only going to get worse in this next month. My last day of finals is the 21st or so of December, so depending on what my holiday plans are like, I might be able to take a more active role then (providing we haven't beat the game already).

Fell free to pm me if any needs or questions arise!

thanks
            First Civ3DG: 3rd and 4th Term Minister of Public Works. | Second Civ3DG: First Term Vice President | ISDG: Ambassador in the Foreign Affairs Ministry | Save Apolyton! Kill the Off-Topic Forum!

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
            The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)

Comment

Thanks anyways.

Well, people? Are we to just let this game fall to rot because a few positions can't be filled?

E_T
              Worship the Comic here!

Comment

I'm not active on the regular C3DG forums enough-I have shifted from 100% C3DG to 60%C3PtWDG and 40%C3DG (I guess you either need at least 70%C3DG or no life at all to be able to goodly do a position)

besides, I'd probably run whatever job I would have into the ground.

mrmitchell
                meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Working...
                X