Gazette announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gazette announcement

One can hardly recognize this place. Boy, I take a few hundred years off, and I can't even recognize my own home town!

Allow me to dust off the presses, and generally clean up shop, we will get this running again.

And, who is the joker who put the condemned sign on the door?

If some people could point me in the general direction of some recent stories, I will have a paper out by the weekend.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

AdaMada did put out one issue of the Gazette while you where away. It's here.

E_T
    Come and see me at WePlayCiv
    Worship the Comic here!
    Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

You were gone?

While you were gone, you were here more than I am here when I'm here, let alone when I'm gone.

In any event, welcome back, I think.

See the Court recent verdict in the Court topped thread. See the Domestic Minister tie vote discussed here and here and
      here .

Can I have my sign back, please?
      Note: the Law Offices of jdjdjd are temporarily closed.
      "Next time I say something like 'lets go to Bolivia', lets go to Bolivia"

Comment

Yeah, I was around, just not able to continue the time it takes to produce this...

Can someone come train me on this new machinery that I am asuming Meshelic and adaMada have installed? It doesn't seem to want to take the banana leaves very well.
        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Welcome back Unorthodox! I trust your vacation in Japan and Zululand went well?

Not much progress has been made since the last gazette. I've written an article and I believe adaMada may have written a few as well, but the news is slow these days.....
          Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
          Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

"Great reporters create their own stories" (from whoever the editor is in the Superman movie, my son's personal favorite these days.)

News is never slow, just maybe different than you think to look at...

I mean, spending one day looking, I have enugh for a Gazette:

The New Government takes office amidst an election scandal over the DM position.

Aggie is accused of attempting to beome Emperor

Court Case #5 deliver the FIRST split decision from the court, and sets a precidence for conduct.

Preperations for war on Germany

Entered the industrial Age

Changed to Democracy

Controversial amendment proposal

And there will be another chat played before Satrday! Who knows what else I may dig up.
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Unorthodox... by the way, I was the acting executive during the REVOLT and switch to democracy... call me a demogogue if you want

(actually, I ended up running around 15 of the 20 years of the Golden Age )
              Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
              Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
              7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

OH, so THAT is why the Golden age ended...MrWIA left...makes perfect sense now...

Would you care to make a statement on the switch to Democracy, or shall I put words in your mouth like I do everyone else? Just PM me the statement, if any.
                You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Actually, MrWIA left just as the Golden Age was starting... so, more accurately, I presided over the Golden Age and Aggie took over just as the Golden Age ended (though I'm responsible for the switch to democracy, I suppose).

Comment

Y'see, all I did was the hard work in setting up the GA, and then let Arn take all this glory during it. Just think - if I'd been about during the GA, all those statues built in every town, libraries dedicated, boats launched and babies christened would have had MY name.
                    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

You did get a city named after you........What you want more???

E_T
                      Worship the Comic here!
                      Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Indeed, MrWIA did get a city named after him (a christening that I executed ) and even I suggested that we should ALSO name the city with the Forbidden Palace after you ("Where Its At"). I'd say you were sufficiently honored for having been THE REASON for the Golden Age

I was only filling in for you while you were absent. Aggie's the one taking over now that the Golden Age is OVER

Comment

Please don't forget to include that the Domestic Ministries is looking for a few dedicated people to fill out the ministy. See this Thread.

E_T
                          Worship the Comic here!

Comment

Oh yeah, I announced who the FAM deputies are: Reddawg (Intelligence+Vice-Minister) and Nimitz (Trade).

Comment

Working...
                            X