Next turn chat 2000GMT Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next turn chat 2000GMT Friday

The next turnchat will be at 2000GMT on Friday. We might play a few turns before then(in a thread format), but due to organization of departments and getting deputies in place it would be best to wait until Friday for a full chat. Also does anybody know how I use the moderator powers which I am supposed to have.
    Aggie
    The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Any chance we could play one turn and go through with the revolution so that the Domestic Minister can submit more accurate orders that will take into account the changes brought in by the new system of government?
    "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
    And the truth isn't what you want to see,
    Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
    - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

We have already had the revolution.
      Aggie
      The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Must have been while I was away for several days. I'm glad to hear this was already done and I apologize for needlessly repeating this subject.
        "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
        And the truth isn't what you want to see,
        Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
        - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Thats ok the turn 1020 is the first turn in Democracy, so you returned at the right time.
          Aggie

Comment

Working...
          X