Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khufu nd his new uniform

roleplay

Ssgt roadcage (retired) was cleaning up after his morning exercise regimen decided that since Lord Khufu was still in town to dress up again and see the old boy. So he rushed into his fatigues instead of the formal dress for reasons of comfort, and because Khufu already knew why he had that elite stripe.

Roadcage stepped out of his home to face a bright, crisp wonderfully fresh fall morning. One of those days that were called 'indian summer' by the civilians. And then roadcage remembered, he was a civilian now.

He approached the recruiting station, paused for a moment to gather his thoughts, and then went in. Lord Khufu was there as expected, but instead wearing the reagal robe seen on his last visit, he saw one of the new fangled 'sissy' outfits with the tri-corner hats, shortened pantlegs, long socks, and buckled shoes. Roadcage lost all composure and burst out in laughter.

Khufu turned to roadcage, smiled in return and then said, "I do look like a fop don't I? No, don't answer that. Your laughter says it for you. I thought for sure I would have my Army by now, but the hoomans have been footdraging. If I must wear this silly garb, I hope and pray that they will let me have my Cavalry Army there to still the laughter"

Finally, roadcage regained his composure and answered, "I feel your shame"

/roleplay
    Last edited by roadcage; November 17, 2002, 12:40.
    I used to be a builder. That was before I played Civ III
Working...
X