Where is turnchat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is turnchat?

Where is the 940AD turnchat and how can i access it from Apolyton. For some reason I couldn't get in via IRC (I've always been able to get in when #civ3 on undernet was used)
    Citizen of the Apolyton team in the ISDG
    Currently known as Senor Rubris in the PTW DG team

Looks like it's not supposed to start for another 1 hr and 16 minutes.
    1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
    Templar Science Minister
    AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

1 hour and 8 minutes.

I'll go ahead and show up in the Apolyton.net chatroom. If GhengisFarb can't get in there again, however, we'll move to Undernet.

In either case, chat will be in #civ3dem
      Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
      Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
      7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

I can't get in either.
        "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
        Former President, C3SPDGI

Comment

Here's the new save, with the CP stuff for turn 0 complete, EXCEPT for any Rushes and The Change of WF in Macross City, depending on Science Slider position.

I have also issued the move orders to the Settler that is to go to the position in Jonny's orders. It will be ready to build Port of Where It's At on turn 4 (980AD).

Here is the save.

E_T
          Come and see me at WePlayCiv
          Worship the Comic here!
          Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

EDIT: Nevermind.

Comment

Forgot to attach the file.... DOH!

E_T
              Attached Files
              Come and see me at WePlayCiv
              Worship the Comic here!
              Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Can someone tell me how to add apolyton into mIRC...
                If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Originally posted by GodKing
                  Can someone tell me how to add apolyton into mIRC...
                  Never got that to work, you can access it through the Java connection from the main page though.

Comment

ok. found the directions, did it, but it will not let me connect... I keep getting a "connection reset by peer" error.
                    If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Originally posted by GodKing
                      ok. found the directions, did it, but it will not let me connect... I keep getting a "connection reset by peer" error.
                      Exactly, MarkG and I tried working that for hours and it never worked.

I enabled Java stuff on my browser, restarted my computer and used the Java connection from Apolyton's main screen.

Comment

Thanks GF. I will try that.

Comment

Working...
                        X