Could England be in their GA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could England be in their GA?

I was thinking about the Wonders that England is building (NU) and just built (MV) and realized that they just might be in their own GA after building MV. MV gives a GA chance to Expansionist and Commercial Civs. England is both, so they very well might be in their GA now. If so, we might need to re-evaluate our future War Plans to take this into account.

We might also want to look again at who might have already gotten their GA and who hasn't.

Japan - Most definatly not
    Other Former Lost Civs, maybe, if they had a war before we had met them.
    Everybody else, I don't know at this time. Aztecs and Greeks maybe, possibly Germany. Babs and Iroquois, definately not. Don't know about Rome & Russia.

E_T
    Last edited by E_T; November 15, 2002, 03:38.
    Come and see me at WePlayCiv
    Worship the Comic here!
    Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

I expect that they are. MV should have triggered it.
    I used to be a builder. That was before I played Civ III

Comment

I highly suspect Greece had a Golden Age long ago, the first time they were at war.

Germany would need a Scientific & Military Great Wonder to have a golden age by now since Panzers aren't adviable yet.

Babs & Irq both have ancient era unqiue units. There's also one Great Wonder that would be enough to trgire a GA for the Irq.

Wasn't Rome at war at some point during the late ancient era when they had Legionaries?

I haven't seen Russia declare war recently, so unless they built a Scientific & Expansionist wonder they aren't currently in a GA. (But if they join a war, they will be in one very soon.)
      1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
      Templar Science Minister
      AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Working...
      X