Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Election: Supreme Military Commander (term 6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E_T
    The Banana currently has 21.95% of the vote.

Polls close in 6 hours.

E_T
    I thought it lasted 72 hours?

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

I thought it lasted 72 hours?
      OPPPSSS, my mistake, I was thinking that they closed to day

E_T
      Come and see me at WePlayCiv
      Worship the Comic here!
      Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Originally posted by E_T

OPPPSSS, my mistake, I was thinking that they closed to day

E_T
        Believe me you are not the first one to miss it by a day. That happens ALL the time in the $Mini-game. (I keep it straight by counting the days on my fingers- real hi-tech, huh)

Comment

Are the polls closed at this time? When does the NewCon take effect again? (please answer)

What are the responsibilities of the SMC? How do I move these units? What does fortifying do? What's the point of bombardment??? ') (please... don't answer)
          "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
          Former President, C3SPDGI

Comment

Originally posted by Thud
            Are the polls closed at this time? When does the NewCon take effect again? (please answer)

What are the responsibilities of the SMC? How do I move these units? What does fortifying do? What's the point of bombardment??? ') (please... don't answer)
            Thud,
            Polls will be closed tomorrow night.

You will take office on the 18th.

-- adaMada
            Civ 3 Democracy Game:
            PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
            Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

Don't worry thud, if you have any questions I'll be glad to answer them. Like where to move units etc. Just let me handle what you don't want to bother with.
              Best Wishes
              Aggie
              The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

To bad UberKruX aint running .

Comment

Huzzah! Well won, Thud. I am sure Aggie will pass you "the horn" soon enough. Thus horn doesn't look like much, but it is made from the crushed bones of enemy Generals, and is sounded by the SMC whenever a crushing victory is to be achieved.

Use it well.

WIA.
                  Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

This marks an occasion for the DIA the first time we've won the SMC no one thought the DIA could run a war well thud prove them wrong.
                    Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
                    Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
                    President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

G'job, Thud.

Now for the REAL test...

We've got people wanting to conquer:
                      -Germany
                      -England
                      -Greece
                      -Rome
                      -maybe Zululand
                      -probably Russia
                      -probably Aztec

meet the new boss, same as the old boss