Our spies reports on India and Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our spies reports on India and Japan

Our embassy has been established in the Indian capital of Delhi... our spies report:
    Attached Files
    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Our embassy has been established in the Japanese capital of Kyoto... our spies report:
    Attached Files
    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

I'd be interested in what the Zulu have going on....

RP
      So we knew where to kill them first!! Muwahahaha!
      END RP
      Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
      Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

**** look at all those luxuries! (maybe I just dont play that good, realy tho thats a #### lot of lux [for me.])

I'd want to live there if we werent going to conquer them.
        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

these people are far too happy.... that in itself is enough of a reason to go to war
          "The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew. We must disenthrall ourselves, and then we shall save our country." -- Abraham Lincoln

"Generations to come will scarce believe that such a one as this ever, in flesh and blood, walked upon this earth." -- Albert Einstein, in regards to Mohandis Gandhi

Comment

Who, Delhi Kyoto or (hopefully) Zimbabwe?
            Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
            Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
              **** look at all those luxuries! (maybe I just dont play that good, realy tho thats a #### lot of lux [for me.])

I'd want to live there if we werent going to conquer them.
              Hey, you can have all but one of those luxuries right here in Apolytonia, and I bet fewer of them are imported. Besides, who wouldn't like the world's strongest army backing them up?

And yes, those people are way too happy considering they aren't under our much more enlightened rule.

Comment

Working...
              X