Change of turnchat time and other things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of turnchat time and other things

I have had a PMed request from Generalissimo Aggie to delay the turnchat currently scheduled for Monday 2000GMT until 0300GMT Tuesday. This is certainly doable by me, and I intend to follow through, seeing as we are at war, and having the SMC on hand could well be the deciding factor.

Any issues/concerns, here is where you air them.

Otherwise, everyone has another 7 hours for posting orders.

Another thing; doing a turnchat will be impossible for me this upcoming weekend unless it is VERY short (no more than 2 hours = one-two turns at the rate they have been going). I will see if Arnelos is free from his elections by then (which is why he is not around), otherwise I will have to seek another to play.

If you see this, Ministers, particularly Aggie or Togas, and will be able/willing to hold a turnchat sometime around the 7th-10th, I would love to hear it. A chain of command has not been enacted with the new Constitution YET, but why not try it out?

Lastly, I can possibly do one more turnchat around the 12th-15th. The new Government is supposed to be propped up with one last turnchat by the old Admin around the 18th, but I will be out of my flat on the 10th, and leaving my computer shortly after the last chat I can (possibly) do. Beyond that I am gone for three months, and I don't expect the resources to participate for that time. We can either rest with one last turnchat between the 12th and 15th, or delegate someone else to play this last session of the 5th Government. Any takers?
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

The elections are this Tuesday, so he should be free by the weekend.

I may be able to play the last turnchat if no one else can. I'll only do it if we are at peace though, since I really haven't been following the war close enough and I hate moving military units during wartime.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

MWIA,

Yeah, I should be free as of Wednesday (though I may want to sleep in on Wednesday )
      Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
      Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
      7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

I would also be willing to do a chat if necessary.
        Aggie
        The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

I should be available for a turnchat at 0300GMT Tuesday (but am not entirely excited about this time, as it's during Monday Night Football) and am also available for the usual times on Friday and Saturday of this week.

If it's Saturday, I could possibly run the chat, but I would prefer someone like Aggie do it as he has more experience with the units, knows which one goes where, and would be the best person to move them.

--Togas
          Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
          Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
          Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
          Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Togas
            I should be available for a turnchat at 0300GMT Tuesday (but am not entirely excited about this time, as it's during Monday Night Football) and am also available for the usual times on Friday and Saturday of this week.

If it's Saturday, I could possibly run the chat, but I would prefer someone like Aggie do it as he has more experience with the units, knows which one goes where, and would be the best person to move them.

--Togas
            At least your 3 hours earlier (and it will last about as late as MNF for you) than I am. I'll be there, but I might fall asleep towards the end....

Now if I could only get my Budget approved, I'd be set

E_T
            Come and see me at WePlayCiv
            Worship the Comic here!
            Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Maybe with everyone at least temporarily distracted, all you guys can slip things through without anyone noticing....

Just think of it as passing some unpopular laws through when the populace is busy with something else..... like a distant war.... which the PTW forum seems to resemble right now...
              Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
              X