Forward Thinkers of Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forward Thinkers of Apolyton

The Forward Thinkers of Apolyton is a group dedicated to the forward movement of Apolyton.

Mission
    ---------
    The Forward Thinkers of Apolyton wishes to move a better future. This can be acheived by moving to a more democratic form of government, a stop to the destruction of the pristine beauty in our rainforests, and an end to wars of aggression. However, the FTA wishes to uphold Apolyton as the leader of the world. Thus, the FTA will carefully analyze each situation and then recommend a position designed to produce a better future and a stronger Apolyton.

(The FTA may also recommend political candidates, although it won't have its own party's candidates. I do not want the FTA to be a party. In fact, I wish all parties were instantly dissolved. But that won't happen, so oh well.)

Member List
    ---------------
    1. mrmitchell (Founder, duh)
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

(Just for info I wont be able to debate for rest of today past 11 [1700 GMT?])

Comment

I'm sorry, I would join your group except for this line:

stop to the destruction of the pristine beauty in our rainforests
      Destroy the rainforests, get rid of disease!!! If there was an actual reason in-game to keep them, I would consider joining your group, as I support the other ideas.

This can be acheived by moving to a more democratic form of government
      This can be acieved through cooperation with the The Democtatic Movement of Apolytonia . With both of our groups working together for Democracy, we might have the number of people to make it happen.
      Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
      King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
      ---------
      May God Bless.

Comment

both groups? he seems to be the only on in his "group".

Comment

Not too many in my group, either...
          Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
          King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
          ---------
          May God Bless.

Comment

that seems to be a common problem, as they used to say in my elementry school, there are too many chiefs and not enough indians (though now it would be antive americans I suppose).

Comment

Originally posted by Cidifer
              too many chiefs and not enough indians (though now it would be antive americans I suppose).
              thats a favorite saying of a friend of mine... but he says

"Too many chiefs, not enough braves
              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

yeah well in 3rd grade we didn't really know what a brave was... is your friend in 3rd grade by any chance?

Comment

uhm, all i said was how my friend said it...

do you mean to take something more from it?
                  Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

because I don't know many adults who say that, I was actually wonding if he taught 3rd grade, but I was joking.

Comment

Re: Forward Thinkers of Apolyton

Originally posted by mrmitchell
                      However, the FTA wishes to uphold Apolyton as the leader of the world. Thus, the FTA will carefully analyze each situation and then recommend a position designed to produce a better future and a stronger Apolyton.
                      Panzer, I think this quote answers your question about the rf. Destroying some of it is ok and inevitable but a stop should come to it. And nice plug for the Demo group

The clincher for rf destruction for me is, if you cut a forest in 3000 BC will the Rubber meant to pop up on it still pop up on it? I've never tried.

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Thanx General
                          (Now I'm more inclined to do evil and cut down my rainforests haha)
                          Could someone else please join hte FTA? It's getting lonely at the meetings

Youre right though Cidifer, too many cheifs and not enough native americans....but there are like 330 citizens out htere, id say 75 active, all ready to join the FTA.

Comment

Working...
                          X